Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Weekend Nears....And So Does Our Special Time...

MMMM the weekend is so close i can taste it...i can smeell the mountain air and feel teh soft breeze...the trains at night...Mystress Moaning...oh the lovely sounds...

Plans have been completed...everything is ready...I plan to pickup my Lady as soon as possible and wisk her off to the mountains for a wnderful weekend of enlightenment...growth...anplenty of mutual exploration...I have promised myself to keep an open mind and to absob all my Mystress has planned to teach.

With my desire to go to sleep so that tomorrow may come...i feel like a kid on Christmas eve trying to go to sleep and quickly so tomorrow may come...i am off to sleep...and dream of my lovely Mystress...

Paladin

PS.

I had to edit his post to address Mystress chocolate cake ideas...and i must confess...i didn't purchase two tubs of ice cream solely to consume with a spoon...Till the morrow...sleep well Mystress.

No comments: