Saturday, August 11, 2007

Subtle reflection

Pet has very well recounted most of our evening
in his posting.

From his kneeling greeting at the door,
clad this time only in a dark grey workshirt,
no tie to interfere with his collar this time.
His appreciation to see Me,
quite self evident.

As he knelt, I stroked his hair,
and indeed, buckled his collar around his throat.
Twas only a moment before I did as promised,
and hauled him to his feet by it.

Telling him to do his best,
as I so love to do,
him knowing exactly what that phrase means,
he swept Me into his tight embrace,
kissing Me as he does so well,
deeply and passionately.

And again.. he is right..
Looking at him in his shirt at the table,
I ordered him to remove it.
I had already unbuttoned it,
so it was easy enough for him to remove it.
Naked except for his collar,
admiring My magnificent property
fyne dining at its best!
Dinner passed quickly,
holding hands while we ate.

Adjurning to the couch for My transitional back massage.
This is the time where I let him move Me from work,
to Mystress.
His strong hands working out the kinks in My shoulders.
Then, needing more..
we move to the bedroom so that he can give Me a full massage.

As he recounts, from there to the bath.
I provide the bubbles and candle this time,
knowing he is just learning the importance of ambiance.
But to his credit, he did have music via his laptop this time.

Sliding into the warm water with him was indeed,
delightful. And his shaving lesson went very well...
only a slight correction or two to slow down.
He did very well on My legs.. shaving Me for the first time
was an enlightening experince for him,
as was Myne with him. A first for both of us,
neither of us ever having shaven anyone else before.
It was very sweet, sensual and erotc.
In this, as in all things, he is a quick learner.

I had purposely confused him earlier by sending a txt
and telling him that he would need to have towels on his bed.
His response one of surprise and wonder.
I knew that he would not figure it out.

Back to the bedroom to finish up
his new ritual task.
Such an odd feeling, yet wonderful
to feel his strong fingers moving so gently
and intimately on Me.
He is very exacting with the bowl of warm water,
shaving cream and razor.
Slowly and carefully he moves,
until he indeed, has Me nice and smooth,
the way I like to be.
And pet seems very pleased with himself,
Which he certainly deserves to be.

And.. after all of what comes to pass,
of his teasing of Me
I do indeed have him 'assume the position'
of him on his back, hands under himself,
legs spread.

I had been collecting things for a few days,
and still continue to.
Placeing the blindfold on him so he cannot see
what it is I am using upon him.
While the time passing was not long,
it was indeed intense for him,
never knowing what sort of thing
would dance across his body next.
And his body danced in response.
Each new thing was a surprise to him,
just as I planned it to be.
Somethings, he was familier with,
other's,
not.
And when I finished....

He was so quiet,
so still.

I took his blindfold off.. and for the longest time,
he did not move.

He energy moments before had been ramped up so intensely,
neigh on to squirming as I trailed things slowly up and down his legs
and up the bottoms of his feet,
across his chest.
and now.. he lay so still, eyes shut, not moving.

Was he alright I wondered?
I had not hurt him in any way,
although I had teased him
and used a variety of stimulations
geared to arouse and confound him.

When I had kissed him with a bit of
dark chocolate just moments before,
followed by a piece of ice,
melted by his own body
he had been alive with response,
sucking it deeply in our shared mouths.

But now..

this unusual stillness
was almost disconcerting.

His eyes were slightly unfocused..
and it took him a long time to move
and when he did, it was very slowly and
almost cautiously.
ah... his first trip...
I know where he has gone..
and from where he returns.

Very slowly he blinks,
I can see him coming back to himself.
I help him move his arms from under himself,
and he rolls over to hold Me.
I cradle him for a few moments..
stroking him, and watching him rise from his first visit to sub space.

We finish the eve with much passion and affection,
looking forward to the next time again.

He gives Me a sweet kiss on the lips
as I leave, and I know what the cost of
such publicness from such a private person is.

I bid him adieu for now,
knowing we have set our plans
for our next meeting already.

Sending him up to his rest
having kept him up late again.
He sends Me a loving txt on My way home.

So much many new things ahead of us,
with more anticipation for the next time,
Mystress

No comments: