Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Time Approaches

Its 8:56pm now the day before my Lady's visit....20 hours to go and i can't urge time to go any faster...if i could i would chase it down upon my steed and urge to move faster...

19 hours 59 minutes....oh the seperation...the desire to be with my Mystress grows.....i pray my
Mystress will allow her Paladin to comfort her and give her a night of relaxation.

I sit now in virtual correspondence with my Lady and i picture us relaxed, in a tub of hot water...in each others arms..sharing our thoughts about the day and our relationship...about how special it is..how full of love and care and trust it is....and together we share an assignment that will take us some time to accomplish but which shall be most enjoyable for both....

I return to talk with my Lady....steed at the ready..to chase time on ..to speed us till tomorrow...and our wonderful reunion.

Paladin.

No comments: