Monday, August 20, 2007

A short Reflection

Words can not beging to describe my Mystress and I's first weekend together....i shall try and do our weekend justice but i know nothing i can say will come close to describing the feelings we both shared the weekend past.

I shall only give a brief overview of the weekend and use my words to describe each in much more detail to come.

We spend Friday through Sunday together at a wonderful cabin the mountains...quiet, peaceful and very romantic. Thank you to the kind sir who let us use his wonderful cabin.

There was plenty of pleasure for us both...and plenty of new experiences. Above this however there was a deeping of our bond and that was the best part of the weekend....i know reflect knowing that our bond is stronger than before...and so desire to see where it goes from here..

In reflection
Paladin

1 comment:

The Bridge said...

he Bridge said...

reading the blog...this is from the Bridge...i like how all of this is unfolding...how pet quivers...under the ministrations of the Mystress...wondering what new things will happen the next time they are together. i have a question for the Paladin. I wish to know what pleasure He most enjoys giving to His Mystress. I want to know what She does to Him or orders of Him that He finds most intoxicatingly arousing. I look forward to more on this blog. I think these two are very very good together. I am very impressed..and look forward to all that is to come...The Bridge