Wednesday, August 15, 2007

My Daily Tasks

These are my current daily tasks that Mystress ahs set for me to do.
  1. I must text Mystress three times a day. The first must be as soon as i am awake, the second at noon, and the last before i go to sleep. Each text must include the time sent to keep track of them. More texts are always welcome.
  2. I must text Mystress one erotic thought per day before dusk. More texts are always welcome.
  3. When i wake and before i got to sleep i must practice my positions. This includes 5 min in the Bracelet position, 5 min in my Kneeling Position and 5 min in "The Position".
  4. I must make a daily blog entry.
  5. I must tease myself and get as close to cresting without cresting twice a day. When i do this i must text Mystress of my intentions/time regarding this task.

These constitute my current list of tasks i must perform daily.

Paladin

No comments: