Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Day One

Day One of the weekend started with me picking up my Mystress. I was more than happy to drive us to the cabin as it allowed Mystress sometime to relax and unwind from the busy week she had all the driving she does on a weekly basis.

On the way up we stopped for dinner. The dinner was pleasant and the food acceptable but we both had an impatience clearly evident to all those that would look...through gentle holding of hands and alittle foot play we managed to survive dinner and get back on the way.

Upon arriving at the cabin..my Lady ushered me inside and gave me a tour of the cabin. A wonderful rustic cabin...quiet, warm, and a place i felt immediatley relaxed in...something easily done with my Lady's presence. We performed the standard tasks of bringing in the provisions and got everything squared away.

The true start to the evening began with a slow close dance with one another to the wonderful songs Mystress had so thoughtfully arranged. Trying to do my best and not crush my Lady's sweet toes...we danced closed attuning ourselves to one another and growing closer.

After the dancing we retired to the room for Mystress massage...to get Mystress relaxed..and ready for the pleasure she so deserved. As Mystress so elegantly stated..sleep was in short supply but who needs sleep when ones precious Lady looks into your eyes...filled with love...and all you can do is get as close as possible...and perform all the sensual pleasures Mystress desires.

Dawn the next morning greeted us through the window as a sign of a complete day ahead of us....a day that had many experiences in hand for us both...experiences that shall wait to be shared till a later date.

All i shall say...is that by the end of the first day...i had grown closer to Mystress than i ever expected to..knowing that our growth has just began brings smiles to my face.

Paladin

No comments: