Thursday, August 16, 2007

Plans...

pet and I spoke tonight.. at length.. about our plans for the weekend.
And other things...

First online for a while and then on the phone.

Tis always erotic to hear his voice.. how he whispers things in My ear.
Even the most mundane of things, sound incredibly sexy when he says them.

I have given him some assignements for the weekend,
and I trust that he is working on them in his mind. He says he is
good at everything except dancing...
well. that's okay.. he says he can do slow dancing.. and that's what
counts the most anyways.

I am sure we'll do some of that on Fri nite.
by candlelight... as a prelude...to so much else.

Music.. candles.. passion...
sounds of trains.. and not having to get up.

He's promised we can spend all day in bed if I want to..
and there's a darned good chance..
that
I
will!

It's good to be Mystress with such an amazing pet at
My Command..

So sweet and obedient..
and above all,
so amazingly good at giving pleasure..
and who enjoys giving it too.

Time ticks by pet..
Tis now.. officially tomorrow
that we'll begin our magic ride.

Hope you got your seatbelt ready..
cuz you'll need it..

adieu,
Mystress













No comments: