Thursday, August 9, 2007

Anticipation

Aye pet,
Your messages to Me today signify your desires for time to pass.

Knowing I will see you at the end of My workday, always gives Me a special thrill.

Your recent assignment, to keep yourself as aroused as possible with
no release until I see you (if then) has I hoped given you a new submissive
perspective.

Always being in charge of your life and yourself, you've chosen this new path,
and I cetainly enjoy walking it with you, tugging you along by your
oh-so-sensitive nipples.

I know.. that after I knock on your door this eve,
you will greet me, and then drop to your one kneed paladin stance.
Your head bowed, but instead of your arms crossed, you will be holding
your curved black leather collar.

I shall stand.. and observe you..
drinking you in deliciously..
and take that collar from you.

And.. I will buckle it around your throat,
and then haul you to your feet by it...
even though you are much taller then I,
and claim that which is MYNE,
undoing your work shirt, in which you look
so very executive and is most wonderful
to strip you out of.

I love watching you cook for Me,
clad only in your collar and pants.
You sweetness of sprit and affectionate nature
as you come to rub My back or hug Me while
dinner simmers away.
And the kisses that you give,
the leased Leo that you are..
mmmm.. again, delicious.
No wonder we have such a hard time getting to dinner pet.
Funner to have the desert first.

And we shall see, where the eve progress's from there.

We have plans within plans,
and we are both hungry again
for each other.

I'm in the mood to tease you tonight pet..
wonder if I can get you to beg...
see how much you will take..
knowing the finate curves of your muscles
and the trembling that takes you over
while you wait, blindfolded,
never knowing what I might do next.
Be if feather or lash...
something will dance across your body.

Yes, you have another assignment tonight,
the first of many times you'll do this new ritual,
and I belive, we shall both enjoy it,
as you become more and more skilled at it.

Anticipation at its finest pet,

adieu for now,
all ways yours,
Mystress

No comments: