Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A Fantasy For My Lady

With two days to go till our wonderful weekend...my mind has been racing...thoughts and images abound. Scenarios and fantasies abound....all so wonderful.....

Its winter and my Lady is in the cabin...trapped in the mountains by a wicked winter storm...curled up by the fire...passing the time. BANG BANG BANG....a seriies of knocks at the door...who on earth is that....

Peeking out the window Mystress can't see anything....nervous she opens the door...there at the door lies an individual...covered in snow and practically frozen to the bone...with a caring heart...my Lady with all her might gets my limp body to the fire place...

Knowing that she must...to spare me any chance...my Lady strips me naked and puts the clothes up to dry...leaving me to lie naked by the fire...her eyes roaming...drinking up the sight...

As i recover i realize my situation...but feel no discomfort knowing it was done out of necessity...having come to enough to be coherent...i thank my saviour...and make a pledge to return the favor in any means possible...

The days creep by as the worst storm in years hangs around...trapping us both in the cabin...conversation our only entertainment...but things do change...

Being at ease with one another and having grown quiet close under the situation...things progress and before either know it we find ourselves naked in each others arms by the fireplace...both out of a desire to be close to one another...and because firewood is running low and the clothes make a suitable addition to the fire...

With the storm stopped...it takes days for the snow to melt enough to dig out...days spent in each others embrace...making love over and over and over...without either of our thirst quenched...

Finally we can get free...but looking into each others eyes...and feeling our hearts...we decide to return to the cabin to spend the rest of winter...entwind and fullfilling both our insatiable hunger for pleasure...

As one can see..the mind races...

Waiting for the weekend...
Paladin

No comments: