Monday, August 6, 2007

My Lady's Awakening

I received a correspondence today from my Lady claiming she was planning to dine alone tonight....that i couldn't have and invited Mystress to dinner. My Lady graciously accepted my invitation all be it with a warning my cooking leads much to be dsired.

Dinner went well and much smoother than dinners in teh past....less "distractions" and wonderful interludes.....perhaps because we both knew to get dinner over....and to satiate our physical need for sustanence.

After an amazing dinner my Lady informed me that i should read her words on here.....i thought it a strange request considering my Lady knows i shall read it tonight after she leaves but its not my place to question so i did.

Upon reading my Lady's word i realized she had made a decision that i was previously accepting about not having.....perhaps it was our visit with one of her Ladies of the court, perhaps it was her own desire to grow, perhaps it was her sensing my desire for it....whatever the reason, all i knew was my Lady had chosen to adopt a stance that discipline would be needed in our relationship.

Mystress made it ever so clear as to why she had made this decision and that she had not made the decision lightly....she had spent many hours in contemplation and it was her realization that not only that I need it, but that she needs to give it....

This lead to me learning a new pose. One i don't forsee adopting to often as my obedience to Mystress is unquestionable, but one i had to adopt tonight for a previous transgression. With legs spread apart and bent over at the torso...arms outstretched....i await my Mystress first obedience session.

42 strikes with her oh so powerful hand and i knew we would not be going back to the old ways. A decision i was happy to make. Comforting and a reinforcement as to why is this was needed was all that was needed to make us both comfortable....and in our comfort i was called upon to perform my sworn duty..that of pleasure.....

Satisfied my Lady finished the evening by deciding to carry my scent home with her....a wonderful decision i shall remember forever.

I hope my Mystress realizes through my words and reassurances that she has made the right decision...not only for me but for her aswell...a decision none of us will regret. And with a kiss for all to see .... i bid my Lady farewell and pleasant safe journeys the days to come....and that arrangements shall be attempted to secure her next visit.

Her loving Knight
Paladin

No comments: