Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Catching Up..

As pet write, twas something of an educational and interesting weekend.

Twas My Knights idea to drive up to his location to see him since he was stuck waiting for car
repairs for some hours. The two of them get along quite well. Later that eve, time was
indeed spent showing My Knight some of the things he had been curious to see, and pet
did the usual phenomenal job he does in all ways. After it was decided that
he and I were not near ready to sleep, we were sent off to the guest room with smiles by
My Knight so he could rest, one of the reasons that he suggested I find a sensual sub in the first place.

pet was indeed kind enough to assist with a friend who needed some heavy things moved,
and interesting enough. the other to help was My Master whom I had not seen in a few weeks
because of His very busy schedule. So this was the first time that He and pet met as well, although Master has known and also encouraged Me along those lines. Strangely enough,
it really did not feel very odd to be with both of them at the same time, but it was very gratifying to see them working together to solve some moving and dismantling puzzles.

After our time out with others, I felt a need to re-connect alone with pet before he headed
off for his work week. He was very sweet to have told Me in advance that he would be doing his usual Sun chores on Mon after work, which I did deeply appreciate. Our re-connect time was fairly short, but as always, sweet.

Tonight... I bring with Me a dear friend of Myne who is curious to meet pet. She knows that I'm usually submissively inclined, and has met both My Knight and Master several times. So this will be a first, for her to see Me with My pet.

As always, I am very proud to show him and the progression of our training off, and she is quite intrigued by it all. So as I write this, I await her arrival, then we shall trundle off to pet's home where he is waiting to fix us dinner and entertain us for the evening. We shall see how things progress. I do love this lady friend dearly and we have been lovers as well as we have many of the same interests. She is not submissive, but I think a sometimes bottom.. but she is interested in perhaps doing some Domming.. so watching the things I have trained pet to do is of great interest to her. And.. we shall see how she likes him, for she is one woman that I would be willing to share him with from time to time if she is so inclined. As for pet... he is desirous to simply be obedient to My desires and to be of service providing pleasure in which ever way that I may desire.

Pet and I also had a good 'discussion' via txt messaging today over something I had been contemplating doing on Thur that I had been finding Myself having a harder and harder time with.. and that was taking pet to the pain point of using his 'safe' word.

I had read and been told that this is something that 'needs' to be done so that everyone knows that it can be done.. in that the slave will use their word, and the Dom/me will know the slave's limits.

But.... the more I thought about it.. the more I thought about the very reasons that I have pet.. and that is for pleasure and service, not to give pain to, nor to make endure pain for My pleasure. I do not find giving him pain pleasure able at all.. in fact... I have a very difficult time with it. And the more I thought about it.. the more I reflected on My own ownership and Masters/Mistress. Not once did they ever take Me to the place I needed to use it. There was indeed once when I should have used it, but that was in a between space with someone else, and I have no doubt that I would use it if I ever had to. But none of them ever set out to give Me enough pain to make Me use it. In fact.... in Their gentleness and wisdom, when I had done the traditional "Thank You may i have another?" It has been told to Me "No.. you may NOT!" and I have done that with pet as well.

So.. with pets assertion that this is NOT something that he needs.. I have decided not to do this exercise. Just because other's do, does not mean I have to. I had been dreading it since I had decided to do it.

pet and I are both into this for pleasure.. and that is what brings us together. The idea of hurting him just for the sake of it makes Me feel queasy. Maybe I'm not a 'good' Mystress for that.. but on the other hand, he does say that he is relived, and I appreciate that very much.

So on that note.. I post this.. and My friend will be here soon..
and we go off with joy to see pet!

Mystress

No comments: