Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Day 2 in Reflection.

Waking Saturday morning...or should i rather say continuing to please Mystress into Saturday morning...was the dawn of our second day together...nothing is more special than being in bed with Mystress when a new day dawns as this means we have been together all night whether for pleasure...or just lying in bed talking...sharing our thoughts.

We rose for breakfast after both where satiated enough to allow our hunger get to us...Together in unison we prepared breakfast...fried eggs, yogurht, and prime rib. Mystress was so kind to share her prime rib with me from the night before...it was so nice of her but thats my Lady...totally caring and so sharing...makes my heart fill just remembering her kindness. Breakfast went down...conversation aboud...smiling back and forth between us...gently touching and holding hands.

Returning to my duties we passed the afternoon in mutual pleasure...bringing us to lunch. Lunch consisted of an assortment of finger foods, cheeses, spreads, crackers and such. It was a delightful lunch filled with once again mutual admiration and conversation.

Allowing our meals to digest we watched 9 1/2 weeks...making notes about the movie...comparing it to the secretary...sharing our views on the movie and how both characters were treated in it...we appreciated the movie but i feel we both agreed what we have is much better for us. The movie served as a wonderful transition into more pleasure service.

Dinner came and went...mostly in a blur for myself as i was concentrating on what was to come later...not only for myself...but regarding one of my tasks Mystress had assigned to me. I was planning what i would do to Mystress and how i hoped she would respond.

While Mystress prepared the room..i spent my time in the living room...kneeling in the living room...soaking up the heat from the fireplace...recharging my batteries...and getting my mind into the correct mindset. I was so pleased by Mystress's reaction to my stance as it felt truly submissive on my part...and Mystress appreciation of the act was well received.

Mystress ushered me to the room...ordered me to do my nightly poses so that she may see how i do them...then once ont he bed...my experience was to commence. Mystress teased me quite expertly...exhilirating my senses to the point of near frenzy...bringing me back down so that i could perform my task.

With our positions reversed...i did my task. Teasing Mystress with all her tools of the trade. Doing my best to give Mystress the same experience i receive from her. I feel Mystress did experience what i feel, and now understands why i seek it. Stunned...Mystress and i lied there allowing Mystress to recover...sharing our thoughts and strengthening our bond. Each of us now knows that this experience shall become a staple of our intimate relationship in the future and reinforced by those closest to Mystress requesting an audience regarding such activities.

More duties ensued for the rest of the night...bringing us to the dawn of our third night but that is to be reflected on at a later point.

Mystress's Knight

Paladin

No comments: