Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Pattern of our weekday Meetings


The ritual of our weekday time is much the same.
Some of the aspects vary, but much of the essential
framework doesn't. This is also in part to give pet a reliable
expectation of things, again, because he is so oriented
into a schedule. This is his comfort zone,
and there is enough of this that is new to him,
so he needs to have some anchors of what to expect,
in so much of what he has no idea of what to expect.

Each time I arrive..
He greets Me, kneeling, clad now only in his work shirt,
holding up his training collar to Me.
How long before I take it and
place it around his neck varies.

For instance...
This time he kneels and gives Me his new gesture of fealty.
I circled around him several times before taking the collar from his hands.
I circle a few more times before I buckle it around his neck.
I crouched down in front of him and lifted his chin
with My fingers so that his eyes met Myne. I smile at him, and he smiles back.
I ask him how the new gesture feels and he says that he likes it,
and that it feels very right to him.

Then I stood up and circled him again,
then tapped him twice on his shoulder,
his signal to rise.
Then as part of the beginning of our time,
I give him the sign to kiss Me as he pleases,
or say "As you will pet"
(which is always his prompt to do as he pleases till the next Command)
This is always a very deep embrace that reunites us.
It is our releasing to each other of how glad we are to see each other,
and we both feel this deeply.
We melt into a kiss and hug.

Then pet gets us drinks. Me usually water, him often juice of some sort.
Next he assembles dinner, whether I have brought it, or he fixes it.
He will often come and hug, rub and kiss Me while dinner heats up,
and we both find this too a very uniting part of our weekly pattern.
At dinner we chat and touch hands frequently.

After dinner, I sit back down on his couch and have him rub My back
& give Me some Reiki.
This always helps Me relax and reconnect even more.
I love the feel of the energy in his hands.
I have him do this now till I find Myself centered and grounded
by the healing energy of his touch.

After this, we adjourn to the bedroom for more of a full massage and a bit of sensuality.
This is now followed by our bathing together by candle light which we both enjoy quite a bit,
washing and shaving each other slowly and sensually.
We both enjoy checking for soap, and then drying each other off.

Fresh and smooth from the bath, we adjourn to the bedroom for him to finish his shaving duties. He seems to be getting more relaxed about them, and I still find it both relaxing, reassuring and very erotic.

Where we go from that point varies. But whichever way it goes. It consists of both of us being teased by the other till we can barely stand it. There is always much passion and affection and often laughter.

When time comes to leave, I remove his collar and we discuss our next meeting. I find I feel much better leaving him when I know when I will be seeing him again before I go.

After we are dressed, we sit and sip a bit of water again, another deep kiss and embrace and he walks Me down to the car. With a last good by kiss by My car, and now his gesture of fealty to Me, I head for home. Carrying his energy and scent on Me.

He sends Me a goodnight txt, which I return when I arrive home.

Pet is learning the importance of the progression of things. And because he is such a strongly schedule oriented person, I believe that it fits in well with his personality. Everything that
I do with and for him is geared to be that way. Each thing to enhance, teach and arouse us both.

Last nite, he got bonus points for ambiance. He had a lit candle on the dining table, and two more on the nite stand in his bedroom. Sting serenaded us most of the evening and it was an excellent choice! I am very touched by these things that he does for us

Little of what happens is strictly for one or the either of us and we frequently point that out to each other as well. Tis our pleasure that we share together.

I am moved to see the table and candles in his room. Now a place to set the much needed glasses of water along with the candles. I do not desire to change anything in his home that might put him off balance or make him feel intruded on. He said the first time that we were in his room that he likes it empty. Last nite he said he was thinking about getting a couple of nite stands. Interesting.

This weekend, we go away. Two nights together. I deeply appreciate his allowing this, for he regularly is busy with friends normally, and tis very important to him. I hope he realizes how much it means to Me. Which it certainly does. Tis not something I'll ever ask of him normally. But, I must admit, that I dearly love the idea of this extended time together. Twill be a chance to escape from everything else and submerge ourselves in each other and our energy dance as we've not had a chance to before.

I have many more ideas planned for pet this weekend and look forward to some of assignments I am giving him for it. I've even ordered a couple of things online I could not find locally, and look forward to blindfolding pet and watching him quiver.

Pleasant thoughts pet...
Mystress

2 comments:

The Bridge said...

reading the blog...this is from the Bridge...i like how all of this is unfolding...how pet quivers...under the ministrations of the Mystress...wondering what new things will happen the next time they are together. i have a question for the Paladin. I wish to know what pleasure He most enjoys giving to His Mystress. I want to know what She does to Him or orders of Him that He finds most intoxicatingly arousing. I look forward to more on this blog. I think these two are very very good together. I am very impressed..and look forward to all that is to come...The Bridge

The Bridge said...

The Bridge said...

reading the blog...this is from the Bridge...i like how all of this is unfolding...how pet quivers...under the ministrations of the Mystress...wondering what new things will happen the next time they are together. i have a question for the Paladin. I wish to know what pleasure He most enjoys giving to His Mystress. I want to know what She does to Him or orders of Him that He finds most intoxicatingly arousing. I look forward to more on this blog. I think these two are very very good together. I am very impressed..and look forward to all that is to come...The Bridge