Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Weekend.... at first thought

The hour is late..
and the thoughts are still whirling. Much of it still needs to be digested and replayed.
Some of the things I can and will recount.. others.. are things that are too personal to be.

The first general thoughts that come to mind however is..

Intense
Amazing
Passionate

Any thoughts or ideas I might have had of what the weekend at the cabin might be like, is far exceeded by the reality of it.

Starting with pet picking Me up.. our drive up to Penryn for dinner, which while delicious, did seem to take forever.

Arriving at the cabin as dark fell, showing pet around, he liked it as much as I knew that he would. The feeling of being alone with him there, knowing many of the things that I had planned for him, and things we had discussed about doing together.

We both love music.. and we are both people to whom lyrics mean a lot. So based on that... I had decided to make a special cd for the two of us, that would always mean something special. Much of the music he had not heard of. Chris de Burgh, Jackson Browne, Carol King, Chris Rea, Garth Brooks, Keith Urban & Lou Rawls. Some of the music were songs that he and I had discussed in the past, but he had only heard one song by Keith Urban.

By candle light we danced for a while before sitting on the couch and listening to more of the music.. and then the time came for pet to give Me a very nice massage.

From there.. things.. progressed.

Leave it to say that we did not sleep much that nite. We slept and awoke and then slept and awoke again.

One of the most touching moments I will recount tonight, is when I was preparing things for him on Sat nite.. and I came out of the bedroom, to see him kneeling before the fireplace in his one kneed kneeling stance, one hand on his knee, the other clasped in a fist over his heart with his head bowed down in his sign of fealty to Me. The fire was dancing across his naked body.. and he looked so amazing. My heart stopped to see him kneeling there. I had not expected that... and I was deeply touched by this un Commanded stance. I came close, and knelt next to him.. and asked him what had prompted this.. and he very softly said that he was preparing himself for the next part.. which he knew was to be blindfolded and bound while I would use a variety of things across his body. It was a truly beautiful moment... and a invaluable gift from My slave.. to Me..

..... and that's as much as I can write now.. for the hour is late,
and I am tired.. and I want to go lie down and think and feel the memory of pet
and what else came to pass.

I will continue this on the morrow I think.
pet says that his will take a couple of days to do, and
I certainly understand that.

Just so that he knows...
how much it all meant, and the words of encouragement and
support that we shared with each other.
With deep gratitude..

Mystress

......to be continued..



No comments: