Saturday, August 11, 2007

Reliving the experiences.

I was sitting on my couch wearing my new required attire for meeting my Lady, that being a button up shirt with the top two buttons undone and now nothing else, watching the door...waiting for the knock of my Lady. I felt like i was going to go crazy waiting for my Lady. It had been a few days since i last saw my Lady and as per her instructions i had been arousing myself close to cresting then backing off.....building my desire to please Mystress, and my own release, to a frenzied level.

Knock Knock....i sprung to my feet collar in hand to welcome my Mystress. Once inside i knelt down presenting my collar to my Lady. I was so happy to see her, to smell her wonderful scent, to brush up against her smooth silky skin, to feel her donning my collar....oh what an amazing feeling. Ordered to stand we lock in a wonderful kiss.....deep passion filled kissing that makes us both moan and feel weak kneed.

A decision is made to have dinner and get it out of the way so to speak. Sitting down for dinner my Mystress orders me to remove my shirt...now totally naked. This made me very happy as it reinforced that i am here to serve Mystress both in mind and spirit...and being naked i was now ready to serve Mystress physically whenever she so desired. Dinner went by quick with some wonderful conversation and light holding of hands...my favorite part of dinner as i can feel my Lady's touch and sense how excited she may be.

After a short yet relaxing period on my couch massaging my Lady's shoulders and lightly kissing her neck we retired to my bedroom so that my Lady could receive a full body massage. Its wonderful touching my Mystress and massaging her back and cute butt. Some more chatting and lying together we decided it was time to take our first bath together and oh what a magical time.

With the water ran and the bubbles about....we both slipped into the water. The feeling of having Mystress sitting between my legs...running my hands all over her wet skin is something i never will forget and hope to repeat in the near future...this time with offical bubbles and more candles. Kissing abounds and hands exploring freely....we look into each others eyes and share our desires and feelings. It is now that i start my first official task too....shaving my lady. The first stage is to start in the bath and that is shaving my Mystress legs. Being a guy, it was quickly pointed out to me that my method for applying shaving cream was to vigorous and i was instructed how Mystress likes it applied...mental note taken, slow and sensual. Nerves in check somewhat i shave my Mystress legs...slow steady strokes....from her upper thigh down to her ankles. When i finished the task with no nicks i could once again breath freely. Mystress being the caring Lady she is returns the favor shaving my face....both of us learning how the other likes it done so that in the future its less nerve racking. With the water cooling we move to my bed for the second part of the shaving.

If i wasn't nervous before i definitely was nervous now....the last thing i want to do is nick my Mystress in her most intimate parts. With Mystress instructions to shave her as i see fit...i decide to shave her bare...to start with a clean slate so that in the future i could give her the designs she wants. Nerves on edge i start...shaving so gently....it takes sometime before i finish the first past...making sure not nick my Mystress. My Lady's first inspection finds some spots that need additional attention and she also mentions that its quite difficult to lie there still wanting to release...which i found quiet pleasing to hear. With the trouble spots taken care of my Lady now lies before me shaved, bare and smooth.....a wonderful sight.
Mystress wanted some teasing at this point...something i am growing addicted to giving and give it with all the passion i can. Together we had a wonderful time on the bed...revisitng a stroke lesson from before..the details of which i shall keep between my Lady and I. Somewhat satisfied my Lady ordered me to lie on my back and assume my poistion...i think to myself..mmm teasing but oh boy was i wrong.

I hear Mystress retrieving her tools..the standard tools i so thought but i was mistaken....without divulging to many of my Mystress's secrets all i will say is it involved ice, chocolate and other devices Mystress had and oh wow the effect it had on me. In fact it was the first time ever that i was stunned to the point of not being able to move....and Mystress....for that i can only thank you from the deepest part of my heart....for you truly are amazing and you desire for us to both experience it all is astounding.

Upon recovering i return to giving my Mystress the pleasure she needs....and that i need to give. Both satisfied atleast to the best of the ability giving our time together...we both elect to keep each others scent on one another...to keep each other as close as we can for as long as we can.
Mystress dresses and makes ready to leave...leaving a book for me to look at...and to get familiar with for it is our desire to relive all the nights mentioned in the book.

With a heavy heart i bid farewell to my Mystress....seeing her drive off i think to myself....It will only be a short time till I am once again with my Lady...my Mystress...my Friend...my Lover.....


Paladin

No comments: