Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dinner with my Lady's

Tonight was a first...dinner with the Lady's...and I hope not the last. It was immensly pleasureable having my Mytsress and her close friend over for dinner as it allowed me to serve two lovely ladies at once.

Being the first dinner together nerves were alittle on edge when the evening began but soon everyone grew quite comfortable and relaxed. Dinner was served...which the Lady's it seemed.

After dinner is was decided that i shall provide the Ladies with some Reike and back massages. My Mystress and her friend both seemed to enjoy both quite immensly and the activities allowedus all to relax.

The rest of the evening i shall keep to myself as its not my place to tell stories...all that shall be known is all had a great time.

It is my hope that everyone enjoyed themselves enough to want to do it again in the future for it felt everyone relaxed immensly here. Mystress made a comment that she had not seen her friend so relaxed in sometime and hopefully in time i can provide a refuge for my Mystress and her friend where they feel they can relax.

Now i start to count the time again..till Thursday...till i see my Mystress again.

Paladin

No comments: