Friday, August 24, 2007

Communication reflections and Last evening

As pet has already noted.. we did indeed have a wonderful evening last.

Seeing each other at least once a week has been important to both of us.

But more then that.. the communications that we have between times also keeps us very close in touch. Since dear pet changed his texting plan, I can and do write him whenever I feel the need to. Sometimes, he can write back, and sometimes, he simply sends Me a 'smile'. Which I deeply appreciate. I love it when he writes to simply ask how My day is.

Pet alludes to the interest of My friends, and tis true, he has caused a bit of a stir amongst some of them. Those that have met him already are charmed, and those that have not, look very forward to it.

As for last nite.. I had had an very very difficult couple of work days, extremely long and I was very exhausted. Climbing the stairs up to pet's 3rd floor apt took most all of My remaining strength. He knelt as per usual, and held up his training collar, and after buckling it on, I tapped his shoulder and he stood. I almost collapsed against his strength. He held Me gently and while stroking My back, found how truly hot I was from the heat outside. He very kindly suggested that I go take a cool shower and relax while he prepared the dinner I had brought.

It was a suggestion I did not argue with, and he sweetly walked Me to the shower, where I let the cool water wash away the weeks tensions and heat. I did certainly feel refreshed afterwards. pet had lit the candle and was ready to serve up dinner. I was not terribly hungry, but knowing I am hypoglycemic, I needed to eat. Dinner passed enjoyably as always with touching hands and smiles and talking about our work week.

The nice massage on My very tired shoulders was short lived as I wanted nothing more then to lie down on pet's soft bed and feel his hands give Me comfort in the many ways he has become so skilled at. I also needed to see his smiling eyes and feel his passionate kisses. It took a bit for Me to finally begin to fully relax, I could feel the tenseness of the week tight and harsh within Me.

As pet slowly relaxed Me, I felt it all falling away, and knew that he had deserved the rewards of the ride of the sensual exhilaration that he has come to enjoy so much. After shared passion, and rejuvenated by his love, I was able to rise to the occassion of binding him and doing those things that I know he so enjoys... and past that to a few new things. Things that he had not said 'no' to on his activity list. After I released him the first time, he shuddered and trembled in My arms for quite a while as he came back from the depths of sub space. After he had returned enough to smile up at Me and kiss Me passionately.. I gave him the Command to lay upon his stomach now. And then.. I rebound him. It was enjoyable to give him more pleasure and teasing in this new position to him. MMMmm.... I must say, he is as lovely from the back as from the front. He is so massively musculature with large 'bikers' thighs and a round luscious ass that it tis very sweet to play with him in that position as well. Flogging his backside and using a variety of things upon it put him back into a quivering place. He certainly jumped when I dumped a handful of ice upon his back, sliding it down and around into all sorts of places. His body was very hot and the ice melted quickly.

After I took off his blindfold and untied him, he again lay very still. I lay My body upon his to give him warmth and comfort until he rolled over to take Me into his arms.

He then (as he says) performed his 'duties' very well for both of us.. and then we ate bowls of ice cream stretched on side by side on his bed, kissing and sharing the cool sweetness between us.

A bit more play, then twas time to let pet rest.

Tonight, he is off with friends, his weekly fun time with them. I am glad he has them to relax after his own draining workweek. pet works very very hard, and he needs this time to relax as well.

So...for now I sign off..

Tomorrow he comes for dinner and a sleep over here, before Sun when we go to help a friend of Myne move.. who has also asked to Co-Dom pet with Me. We will have a nice chat about it on Sun.. and then, another friend who wants to also meet him, will ride with Me to his place sometime this week for dinner. But.. that won't count as one of our 'regular' encounters, which I rather expect will be again next Thur.

Tis wonderful to see pet so often.. he certainly keeps My frustration levels down! And I am extraordinarily grateful to have such an amazing creature as Myne!

With adoration for her pet,
Mystress

No comments: