Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Distant Connetion

My Lady was on a noble journey to the city by the sea. Her caring heart had brought her to the city to defend someone less gifted than herself. She was to be the voice for someone with no voice. But alas....the court decided to not hear the case and postponed it till later.

Being the caring Mystress i so love....Mystress calmed her charge from a distance before breaking the news....and because of her distant caring her charge took the news better than expected and they began their journey home.

Knowing my Lady was far off all we could do was correspond with a distant voice. Hearing my Mystress's voice makes my heart leap and i sense a definite tremble in my Mystress voice....mmm i love her voice. So soothing and caring..that of a caring Angel.....my caring Angel.

We discussed many topics...some of her current tasks...some of our plans for future tenderness...and some for my Lady's future pleasure. The conversation went on and on...with time slipping by but neither of caring to keep track of the time....who would want to speaking to a Lady of such wonderful Lady...a Lady i am so grateful has chosen to accept my heart.

Plans for our next meeting were set in place and today they were set in stone. My heart turns soft and swells with happiness at just the thought of Mystress knocking on my door...and even more so that my Lady shall be with me in time.........time i pray goes by quickly.

I go to sleep now with a happy heart...a heart that for once i can say is complete.....

Paladin

No comments: