Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Answers To The Sirs Questions.

Sir.
Thats a difficult question as i have no preference for which pleasure i give my Lady...i love them all. If i had to categorize them then I'd say i am quiet partial to those that make Mystress blush as these tend to be those newest to Mystress and those we have started to explore together.

As for what arouses me...Mystress very touch sends shivers down my spine...immediately invoking a reaction in all my appendages. This arousal only grows stronger when Mystress gives me any sign or command. One sign/command in particular arises a special level of arousal as Mystress has recently rediscovered the joys of said act. It this new discovery, and the promise of many more new discoveries in the future, derives the most arousal for me.

Mystress instructions in the art of sensory exhiliration definitely has a highly arousing influence on me. The way my Lady charges my skin with various touches drives me to new heights.


Paladin

No comments: