Wednesday, August 8, 2007

His voice

Alone in a distant city,
his voice comforts, teaches, amuses and arouses.
On and on he goes.. his good nature and sense of humor,
and eroticsism are all combined.

"Talk to Me pet"
And he does...
Amazing the wonderful things he does speak of.
For one so private, he is able to share so much of himself,
his mind, his fantasies and all the new things he desires
to teach Me.

Amazing...
In the dark, sounds of a different city around Me,
his voices is the thread of connection that goes wherever I go.
Seemingly never bored with amusing Me,
he listens while I explain the things I must teach him,
and in return, moves Me forward into the desire of the things
I want him to teach Me.
Certainly inspirational.

When I close My eyes and listen to his voice,
it is as though he really is right there,
doing all the things he whispers in My ear.
Learning how to send his energy down the wire
directly into Me.
And I am able to feel that, just as I can his touch in the dark,
so can his voice in the dark reach those same places in My
body, mind and heart.

Before I know it, tis after midnite,
and I have kept pet up too late,
but he never complains,
he only desires to please... and that
he does better then any other..
over and over and over again.

I told him I felt like Golum sometimes..
with him as My precious...
MY precious, precious pet.
But this precious only serves to improve
and uplift and give of himself.
Unlike any other being on the planet to Me,
for he is the only one who serves only Me
and has all ways My best interests at heart.

Thank you pet..
for all that you give to Me...

Your unwavering devotion, kindness and passion
mean the world to Me..
and your place as My hero and paladin
are never lost to Me.

May your day be full of the same smiles you give to Me,

all ways Your
Mystress

No comments: