Tuesday, August 21, 2007

More on the weekend...day 1 & 2

pet wrote about what he felt was the best part of the weekend to him,
and I would have to concur. There were many aspects to it that were
amazing.. and much more intense that would ever have guessed...


But.. the bonding between the two of us..
that indeed.. was also to Me.. the most important part.

We have both put our trust, each in the other,
in ways that I do not think that we have in our past relationships.
The.. intensity of the relationship is nothing short of.. excelerating to Me.
The new vista's that pet opens up for Me, are often surprising.

Many things of which I thought I was familiar with,
or not interested in, he has managed to transform into something new.

The first nite, was more of a bonding time.. and meant to be that way.
The next day.. had more activities that we had both planned and talked about.

One of them was filling out our mutual activity form.
It very fulfilling to see how many things we are aliened on,
and how much we agree on, both on what pet says was 'Hell NO!"
and things we both felt were 5's.. as well as things we are both curious about.

We watched the movie 9 1/2 weeks.. and had an interesting time comparing it to
Secretary.

After that.. was time for some... intimate time...
and then.. dinner.

I found it interesting how well we worked together preparing the meals
side by side. We both took on aspects of it to complete, almost without
comment.. and it all came together at the same time.

While he worked on dinner, I got the fire started.. and it gave the
cabin a lovely ambiance.

After dinner.. as nite fell.. time came to begin some of the things
I had planned for pet.

As I wrote before.. the most touching moment was finding him kneeling
before the fireplace, clad in only his black leather training collar.

This time, I wanted to watch him do his kneeling,
as he does for Me every night. It was touching to see his sincerity
in his actions.

I will simplify things by saying that pet was bound.. and blindfolded..
and that many of the things I had been collecting were used on him.

I tried to shift things and keep him guessing as to what was going to happen next.
It was very.. rewarding to see him quivering so,
as I switched from item to item to item, using them
in a variety of combinations and on different parts of his body.
Everything was random and there was no pattern that he could discern.

We have done this before, but not to the degree that I was at this time,
as well as I had a few new things that I had added that I knew he would not
expect. And, I used a few things that he did know, so I think that gave him
some solace and he would recognize those things.

One of the assignments that I had given pet, was that after I had done the
sensory exeleration on him, then I wanted him to do the same to Me.

Why, one may ask? Well. for a couple of reasons. First, in My mind..
is that I do derive great pleasure from My submissive side, and pet and I have
discussed this at length. He is very comfortable with it, and in fact, I think again,
it gives him so solace to know that I am as good a Mystress as I am because of My submissive
sides. I have 'been there and done that' as they say. And it looked like quite an
experience, and one I had never had to the degree that I was giving to pet.

I also desire to do My best to experience the same things that pet does.
Often when I do not allow him to crest for days, I do not either.
I have never done anything to him that I have not had done to Me,
or would not have him to do Me. I wanted to be able to feel what pet was feeling.

Again.. pet was stunned when I took the blindfold off. But not quite to the degree that
he had been before. I had not let it go on quite as long as before either however.

As promised, I reviewed all of the things that I had used one him.
Some of them surprised him, other's I don't think did quite so much.
He looked at each thing carefully, and I could almost see his engineer's mind working
as he contemplated using them on Me.

When My turn came.. I felt Myself falling into sub space quickly as pet
kissed Me and slipped the blindfold over My eyes and tightened the bonds
around My wrists and ankles, and tied Me to the bed.

What I had never expected, was the intensity of it.. pet.. was.. stunning.
Even though I knew what each item was, they all felt totally different when blindfolded.
That certainly surprised Me. Pet outdid Me in some ways.. one of the
most amazing things he did was the combination of dripping ice and wax on Me.
The chill and sting was fantastic.

When pet took the blindfold off.. I was even more stunned then
he had been. I literally could not move. I had to whisper for him to
roll Me over next to him so that he could hold Me and bring Me back.

Truly stunning.

There are not words to describe how this experience affected Me.
And.. when pet lifted the blindfold, and I saw his smiling eyes,
I was deeply moved with gratitude, and glad that I had been able
to experience the same thing that pet had.

On that note... I will close this part of the post,
as it tis long, and I miss talking with pet.

With ever greater bonds of possession
and affection,

Mystress






















































No comments: