Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Lady's Visit

Again my lady came and visited and once again the evening was magical.

Mystress arrived quite hot and bothered...and not the right kind either...so Mystress went off to have a cool relaxing shower while i started to prepare dinner. My Lady brought a wonderful pot roast and salad for dinner...she has such a wonderful taste...in food and other ways.

After Mystress's shower we sat and ate dinner...sharing the usual wonderful conversation. Adjurning to the couch for Mystress relaxing massage...this time for not to long before retreating to the bedroom.

Passion consumes us both rapidly as we celebrate our union with some force. Quite overtaken from thefew days apart our desire for one another quickly takes hold until we both writhe in satisfaction...then a new chapter begins.

Mystress binds me again for another session of teasing...which commences as per usual...but its shortly into the session that i realize Mystress is getting quite into it...Not revealing too much...lets just say Mystress has started to grow into her role of broading my horisons introducing me to some new activities. Scared at first...but trusting my Mystress this quickly passes...knowing she shall start slow and shall not hurt me.

Recovering i return to my duties giving my Lady pleasure...a bowl of ice cream later and tasks later its time for my Lady to once again depart...this time only a day shall seperate us before we see each other again...

Till then My Lady...

Kisses

Paladin

No comments: