Thursday, August 16, 2007

Anticipation

I'm sure that I hear Carly Simon singing this song somewhere...

Have spent most of the evening making a special CD for pet and I.
My plan is to light the array of candles that I have there
and start playing it once we get settled into the cabin.

This will be pet's first time at this 'second' home of ours. Tis lovely, and rustic
and had everything anyone might need. Trains go by up the hill.. and I've always
dearly loved the sound of them in the night.

I posted earlier in the week about our weekday patterns to our meetings.
This weekend, will be nothing like that.
No patterns at all.. everything completely different.

pet is picking Me up.. and goodness, it will be nice not to have to drive.
I do so much commuting during My work week, and this one in particular
has been very very busy. As was last week.
So I am very appreciative of his driving and allowing Me to just relax
for a change.

And I am treating pet to dinner.. dear that he is.. he didn't really want Me to
bear the brunt of the cost.. but being the clever Mistress that I am, I have a
coupon from the Entertainment book to use. pet said that My paying the whole
thing would have made him uncomfortable. Hmmmm.. well... I'm willing to be a
bit flexible with him. On the other hand, he had gotten the supplies for My spending
the weekend at his place,(which he is bringing with him, including steak.. YUM)
and I had told him I wanted to take him to dinner Fri nite.
And I DO get to trump him. Right pet???

I'm hoping they'll have some great sort of chocolate cake I can get to go, and
then..I think we'll be eating it off each other. MMMM... now THAT's My idea
of desert.. chocolate frosted pet..... well.. I imagine that the tender readers get the picture.

Not going to let too many cat's out of the bag however.. gotta keep pet on his
ever so lovely toes and guessing a few things. But. I do like to give him some fantasies
to dwell on for tomorrow...and getting chocolate frosting smeared on him is one of them.

I expect that pet will love the cabin, and the time that we have there.

Our goal is to see if we can wear each other out...
I know at least one person who'd love to be a fly on the wall
watching that... as I light the candles.. the anticipation will only
grow.. along with other things.

Well.. time to post this.. I see pet's not posted his for the evening yet,
so I'lll get to be first.. which means he gets to read about the chocolate cake.

Think Yuummm pet... I won't be the only one eating it tomorrow nite
and it wont be on a plate either!

This time tomorrow... well..
we can both imagine it, can't we?

Until then..
best to all out there..

Mystress




No comments: