Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wonderful times.

Evening all.

As one can see as always Mystress and I have been have a wonderful time of late...be it the wonderful 2 weekends past or our normal days together..they have all been so wonderful.

Last night my Mystress and her Lady were over for dinner. We had a marvelous time sharing some good conversation and funny funy stories. My Lady is what my Mystress calls a MIT, a Mistress In Training. My Mystress has taken to showing her the ropes some as my Lady has the opportunity to experience the lifestyle with her significant other. Knowing how wonderful my Mystress is and that so many admire the ways she does things makes me very proud. The fact that Mystress is so willing to share her ways and that my Lady is open to learning them shows that our unique style can be shared by others and that others are into our version of the lifestyle as much as others live their own different version. So last night i had the extreme pleasure of being the practical sub...so that my Mystress could show how we do things, and then allowing my Lady to practice them on me over and over. As my Lady said...it will take time for her to get used to it all but under the guidance of my Mystress things will come quickly as Mystress has a wonderful teaching style and one learns very fast from it.

After the lessons we retired for some pleasure then after my Lady left for the evening Mystress and i retired for the night. Of course we had our own pleasure and once again as mornign arrived before going our seperate ways for the day. So So wonderful i tell you.

Starting next week i have a very busy couple weeks at work and will probably not see my dear Mystress much. Big time bummer for sure...i know we will still txt and substitute phone calls for meetings as much as possible...but its going to be a difficult time for us both. We have both prepared for this time as best we can..some mental suggestions for us both...and some future plans already set.

Off to chat with my Mystress and countdown for tomorrow.

Paladin

No comments: