Monday, March 3, 2008

A Submissive Observation

Evening all.

Well as my Mystress pointed out, we went to an energy workshop and play party Saturday. We were both looking forward to the energy work shop very much and it turned out to be a very good experience. We listened to the other Reiki Master give her lecture and class work, participated in her activities and overall, i think we enjoyed the class very much so. My Mystress is a Reiki Matser too and some of her views were similar to the other Master's...but my views are much more attuned to my Mystress and we had a very good conversation about the energy ethics portion of the class...it was an interesting class and lead to some good conversation.

After the class, Mystress and I stayed for the play part. Lets just start this topic with saying that the evening proved to be a very intersting and suprisignly fun evening. This was our second party and it proved to be much more relaxed than the last one we went too. I guess we were both more comfortable with the environemtn and both enjoyed the evening people watching, sharing some energy play...and had a wonderful time.

In total there were 3 male submissives at the party, myself and 2 others. It was a very intersting observation for myself when i looked at the three of us...no not in that way...just in how we both represented different approaches to submission.

The first male sub was very much into pain and satisfying his Mistress in this manner. As the evening commenced he was stripped and bent over a spanking bench and boy oh boy...did he receive a hell of a whooping. I guess he took them very well...much better than i would of...not so much for the pain...but because i am not really into this aspect nor do i think i could have it done for me...Of course my Mystress has spanked me...not this this degree...but Mystress is the only one i would evet allow to do this. After the spanking it was on to the needles as his Mistress pierced his flesh with some substantially sized needles....another aspect i have no desire in nor does my Mystress share this desire. So overall this sub atleast to me was in it for the pain aspect.

The second sub was on the opposite side of the spectrum. Even though i did see him getting his fair bit of spanking...the majority of the night he was on his knees kneeing in front of his Mistress serving as a foot stool for his Mistress. If he was not being used in this manner he was being talked down upon by his Mistress, grovelling, and eating out of his Mistress's hand. From what i saw...and i don't ant to jump to conclusions...but it seemed this sub was more into the humilation aspect than the other. He seemed to enjoy what he was experiencing and as i say, each to his own.

I was the third sub there this evening. I too was on my knees by my Mystress's side but rather to give my Mystress a foot massage. I ws there to get my Mystress's food and drink and to serve my Mystress. Since it was only our second party we were still taking it easy. For the most part i was there to serve my Mystress like the second sub but for now in a much more subtle manner. I was also there to protect my Mystress. When my Mystress started to feel not so good...I was there to take her home and care for her. I was also there share our energy practices...to give those who needed it Reiki at my Mystress's order.

So one could see, there are many aspects to submission and each of us portrayed a different aspect. It was a very good evening and from my obseravtions, a very educational one too. I have many more observations from the weekned to make but ... i shall leave the rest to your imaginations for now.

Paladin

No comments: