Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Missing Paladin

Missing the nites that we normally have together is a bit of a challenge. But.. he is right, in that we have many nites to reflect on and to smile about.. and many future ones to come.

Time with Paladin fulfills what I never realized was missing before, to the degree that I miss it now.
His gallentry and instant obedience. One of My favorite things to hear him say is "Of course Mystress!" to some request that I may make of him. Things that I think perhaps I should not ask of him, he replies that way to. Of course.. there is the flip side to that.. which is "yes, it's fine Mystress' to something that I would like much more enthusiasm about. But.. that is rare and far between.

This is indeed another rough week for Paladin.. not being allowed home for lunch and having to eat dinner at work.. make for long, long days. I know how tired he will be at the end of this week, and I hope that he will not have to just 'bear up' on Sat evening. I expect he will be quite tired, and I wish above all that he could simply sleep in late and veg out all day Sat by himself. But. he is supposed to help a friend move some then. At least I can control his Sunday, and make it as pleasurable as possible.

On that note.. time for Me to head off to work.

Best to all,
Mystress

2 comments:

kajira robert said...


i smile Mystress,
grateful to be witness still as Your Gracious Wings spread ever wider against the purple-magesties....
bringing those that desire to learn at Your Throne the opportunities to prove thier worth....
Offering the security, conviction and responsibility of the family unit...
The understanding, forgivness and guidance of family ties...
The joy, satisfaction and comfort of family beings.
Truly a Queen in any man's eyes...
You are a Goddess to those fortunate enough to know You Ma'am...
Respectfully Mystrss Swan, Your humble servant, robert

Paladin said...

A Goddess indeed...and i am so lucky to be able to feel my Mystress touch...so divine as it is...and when she ties one up...OMG heavenly...except that damn silver cup...brrrrrrr