Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend Observations and More

Good evening all,

Paladin gives a good description of our wonderful weekend. He neglects to mention that he pretty much fixed My ailing laptop. It took him a while, but he is persistent! Some sort of CMOS thing that still needs to be straighted out, but at least the touch pad and keyboard are working again.

I always wondered what Paladin looked like when he works. He is very passionate about it. And it was puzzle that had him hooked into finding the answer for. Watching him lay back on the couch and puzzling over this really illogical computer mess was actually enjoyable.. although I'd rather have been doing things in another room.. but none the less.. I did enjoy watching him use the net on his laptop (good quote from him "It takes two computers to fix one these days.") to seek out the drivers for My poor sick machine, track down postings and such about the problems that that Myne was demonstrating. It was later in the evening while at the hospital visiting a friend that he sent the text 'its fixed'. Yeeeehaawwww!

Favorite moment of the weekend? Hmmmm.. gosh.. there were really several. One on Sat nite was very very intense when I told him I wanted to feel him without any of his normal restraint. That I knew he had a lot of very strong and deep passion and I wanted him to fully express it.
He... did that and more. Whew....

Because of the intense control that Paladin has had to have during this intense project he is working on, I knew that this was one of those times when he was absolutely going to need a good, strong restraint session. And so.. I did.
I had him bound, blindfolded and ear plugged for quite a while. I used many things on him... this time, I had taken a washcloth and had it very hot in a bowl.. and then I had to ice in the metal cup that Paladin would love to hide from Me I think. It's a small, innocent looking cup. Thin metal. Put a few ice cubes in it.. give it a few minutes to transfer that chill to the metal. Now.. imagine.. blindfolded what that feels like suddenly sitting on your tummy. Or nipples. Or.. yes.. slid very slowly over other parts. Intense reaction from him.. arching up against his bonds... by now, the washcloth is still quite warm, but not searingly hot.. that.. suddenly flopped down over the recently chilled spot. He dropped back down onto the bed. More flogging... cropping... ostrich feather... etc, etc..

This certainly led to My other favorite moment, which was was after I untied him... took out the earplugs and took off the blindfold. He rolled over and wrapped himself inside My arms, shuddering and trembling for a long while. I petted him and let him shake.. told him how wonderful he had been, how much he had taken... and how proud I was of him. He tightened his arms around Me and pulled Me so tight I almost lost My breath. It was wonderful.. and.. as always.. he thanked Me.. and as I whispered in his ear how much he had needed this.. needed this total loss of control, total sensations overload.. and reset. He nodded into My arms agreeing.
And again... he thanked Me. And it made Me smile... knowing his special secret and how he says that no one that knows him would ever believe that he does need this... that before Me.. he didn't know he needed this.

We had many wonderful moment together. I love that Paladin now considers his apartment also My home. There is a special peace that is there. And it is always like I said, getting away to a magic spa.

Now.. as to Paladin's last post.. and the comments with Robert.. (smile) we are both glad to have his interaction here as well. He is also a very smart man, and I've 'owned' him for years and years now. Never met him... but ... I do 'know' him quite well. He's always been of great support and enjoyment over time. His sense of humor and quick wit as well as fascinating mind has given Me ages of entertainment. He was definitely the pre-curser of Paladin. He was something of a ... um... reclamation project. (smile). One could almost say he's been My truest training wheels for Mystressness. Paladin reminds Me very much of Robert.. whom I have called My 'kajira' for a long time.

Paladin is indeed having another very rough work week, followed by helping a friend move on Sat, and hosting some company from out of town with Me at our home there on Sun. I hope that seeing Me on Sat nite will give him some renewed energy. At least the next week should be close back to normal for him and that will be very good for him. He's still helping his friend move for a couple more weekends.. but then it'll be time for him to hole up and have one of his deep relaxing all alone weekends.

So.. with that.. I sign off for tonight, wishing everyone all the very best,
Mystress

5 comments:

Unknown said...

...I've not felt that great, mLady and haven't read as well as I've been told (grl lowers her head to right, abit, as she writes)
I've been looking for the post that wanted my acknowledgment and answer ...so may i say i would love to wear your collar and to be the very best i can be for You, mLady and Your knight and paladin ...to make You look good (grl would love to "adorn You" and Your "family"...i would love to meet Cynthia your friends.. and All that You want
Your Post too "markings", as you ask ...please forgive me for taking so long, m'Lady
...For me a marking is like the "Morten's grl" on the cover of their cylindric cover....deep blue, with the grl looking back, her left hand to her lips ...and her pants down to her ankles, with the dog "pulling"
I've often found myself bending with my ass toward the mirror, smiling ...oh so, very much "remembering" and wanting more (I have often wondered, why ..I'm different. why I like pain)
but, I see another side. And feel marks can be something so very special.. and therefore should be private, I CAN see how a "mark" ...is privately owned (especially when the relationship is "bonded" by a private mark) Such as a branding, tattoo...cutting) VERY SPECIAL STUFF ...
...It can also be a prick of a rose (ummm, a rose cutting perhapsss, lol)...the scrape of an nail or maybe a "flogging" with anglehair...
"Marks" to me are special, but I didn't anyways feel that way, soft smile
...in thought, devyn

kajira robert said...

Devyn,
That was remarkable, beautiful, sensual!
Mystress, come quick please. I think i' m in love.
May i meet this fond acquaintance Ma'am?
Her thoughts glow like burning coal lighting the late hours night sky like a coastal aurora borealis.
Her words display the passion of subject matter close to every submissives heart.
And I see my heart is not alone with dreams of Mystress in Her absence.
One with memories of recent events and another with desires for those memories to last a life time.
I'd be happy with a simple Swan tatoo Mystress.
Inked wings spread across my back gracefully wrapping around my chest and gripping my nipples. My blonde leash anchored in Her talons. ( do swans have talons? )
Each feather decorated with the tip of Your whip Ma'am.
Just something i can share with Your other pets around the water cooler Mystress.
For the time being i look forward to Your permission to admire this submissive angel from afar. Her words sing a chorus of memories close to the one's i cherrish so dearly, Mystress, from one i am sure Your Highness knows.
Respectfully kneeling in Your Gracious service Mystress Swan, Your humble pet robert.
ps-Opened a google account Mystress. I hope this pleases Your Highness. :)

Mystress said...

To devyn.... I know that you have not been well.. and you were told to simply take care of yourself. We do all look forward to your being a part of U/us. As far as the marking parts..tis very sweetly put and described. I felt much the same way. And this past weekend, Paladin did beg Me to mark him, and I did comply with his desires,although the ones I leave on him are much more marks of the intense passion that he can inspire in Me then anything else. I don't think I've ever left a mark on his backside.. but across his chest and back, most certainly.

As for a 'bonded' mark..that IS indeed a very, very special one.. one I have never left on anyone.... yet. (smile)

And to kajira robert... thank you for the name here, it DOES please Me... and your devotions as well. And yes.. she is quite amazing isn't she? As I have said.. I am well, well blessed to be so loved and to have such delightful attentions! I wish the best to all of you.. and many smiles and wicked thoughts as well!

Best to all,
Mystress

Paladin said...

Welcome dear Devyn....so sorry to hear your not feeling well and i wish you the speediest recovery. Looking forward to having you be part of our wonderful family.

I have to also agree with Robert...a very lovely post Devyn...very lovely imagery and emotions.

Also good to see your not anon anymore Robert.

Unknown said...

...mLady, i'm honered by your kind words, soft smile
ThankYou
...plaladin, i look forward to that too ...and thank you as well, for the nice comment
And to you kajira robert, nice to meet you
grl bushes @all the attention
...devyn