Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mystress's Duty to Her Paladin

I will add a bit to the situation that came up on Sat night. I had wanted to wait until Paladin posted his experience and thoughts before I did My own.

First off... the Mistress that he writes of, is the same Mistress who had the slave doing whatever it was that he was doing to Her hand... licking, sucking, eating.. And also took Her boots off with his teeth. A rather smallish fellow.. with piercings. Not quite homely.. but I could not call him handsome either.

We had both been watching this pair with quite a bit of fascination through out the evening. I had been impressed with this slave's intense focus on his Mistress, for he almost never looked anywhere then at his Mistress. He was very attentive to Her and obviously quite well trained in his knowledge of Her and what She liked. If he was not actively involved with something She had him doing to or for Her, then he was sitting in a kneeling position directly in front of Her, looking only at her. Both Paladin and the other male slave who were seated, were faced outwards into the room. That is when I did not have him facing Me to do some energy work. Anyways.. it was obvious that this pair was connected to each other, and that he knew exactly what it was She wanted from him, and he was very quick to anticipate and obey.

They had left the room at one point while the birthday spankings were going on and we had been so busy watching that, that I don't think I had really noted that they had left.

I was surprised when a bit later the Mistress came striding in quite purposefully with something definite in mind, sat down next to Me, extended Her hand and introduced Herself to Me. When She asked if I was into 'forced bisexuality'... I was indeed taken aback for a moment.. and I was confused as to what She meant. My response was "I'm not into forced anything".... and then She did indeed clarify.. that it was not Me She wanted.. but to 'borrow' Paladin for some forced bisexuality with Her male slave.

Weeeellll... hmmmmm... Now... while Paladin is not homophobic...he is EXTREMELY straight as men go.. and I've known this from the start.. and I fully respect that in him. This has not been an area that I have ever considered taking him into. When I glanced down at Paladin who was kneeling beside Me.. and his vivid blue eyes were very, very wide and I think he might have been a shade or two paler. When the Mistress asked Me this question.. if Paladin was 'bi'.... I did not hesitate when I answered Her that no... he wasn't.. and when She asked if She could use him for some 'forced bisexuality'... My exact response was to reach down and pet his head... look at Her and say "No, I'm sorry... but I couldn't do that to him". She was very sweet as She smiled and said "Okay.. thanks anyways" and off She went.

Paladin still had a shocked look on his face from this encounter. I reached down and hugged him to reassure him. I believe we were both just a bit stunned by this encounter.

Just as it is Paladin's job to protect Me.. so is it also My job to protect him. Now.... when I recounted this to some friends.. a couple of them joked that I should have delayed just a bit before answering Her about Her request. But... My reaction was totally spontaneous in response to My knowledge of Paladin and our situation at the time.

And.. I was not sure what She had in mind... although My guess was that She wanter Her slave to perform oral on Myne. I gathered that he had never done it before.. and if one is going to have to be forced to do something like that.. well.. Paladin is certainly a handsome and amazingly well built man for such a thing. Although (smile) he is rather large for a 'first time' experience.

I will admit.... that later in the evening, after we were home.. .I did muse some about what might have happened if I had said 'yes' to it. Would he have allowed it? I'm not sure. It is different being the suckee rather then the sucker I think. And some rather kinky backsides of My mind think it could have been really hot to watch.. seeing Paladin doing something I KNOW he wouldn't want to.. to this extreme out of sheer obedience to Me. When I spoke of these musings to Paladin.. a definite chill developed in the air.. and he was not remotely appreciative of My musings. But... I found them interesting. And it did lead Me to consider other alternatives to that.... things that I could have him do at such a party... how we could be more 'involved' then what we have been to date.

While at the play parties so far.. Paladin has had no actual sexual encounters, or exposure of any sort.. only energy encounters with Me. Neither of us likes spankings... and although I've not unveiled his magnificent body to any others at these parties... I can see the minds of some of the other Mistress's.. who I think are curious as to what hes 'packing' under those clothes. (smile) Little do they know the treats that are truly there. And this I know.. is NOT just from Me.. because the two lady friends of Myne who have seen Paladin sans clothes have been very very impressed with all of his lovely aspects.

I have had it in My mind to consider having him stripped and attached to the dual chains and flogged with our soft flogger the next time. I know that would not hurt him.. and is something that he rather enjoys the feel of. It would be our 3rd time.. I would use other things on him as well... but I would allow others to use only the soft flogger.. for no matter how hard you use it.. you can't hurt the individual. I see each step as one more down the path of his submission. And I do believe in general, I have taken it pretty slowly. And... I am very protective and careful with him. I don't generally hurt him.. much. An occasional spanking.. or swat or two with the crop.. but I've never driven him to the point of using either his safeword or asking Me to stop.
I try to check in with him enough to where he doesn't have to do that. I want him to know he can trust Me.. for My duty... as I see it.. IS to protect him.. and make him feel safe, and loved.

So... that was our interesting blip on the radar at the party. Although the encounter lasted less then a minute... the repercussions I think will last much longer. I won't however, ever make him do anything that he is so diametrically opposed to as involvement with another man against his will.... and that.. is My duty and promise to Him.

Wishing all the best,
Mystress

No comments: