Monday, March 10, 2008

Role Playing -revised

(I found I had a bit I wanted to add after I had posted it)

We did have a remarkable weekend.. so many yummy things.. but for now.. I'll focus on this aspect. I'm not sure why Paladin found this remotely embarrassing. He took to this surprise remarkably well.

Hail Caesar indeed! This is what he means by that.....

To enlighten our readers... I gave Paladin the scenario that he was a Roman Commander that My 'army' had captured ( which I chose as the only ones that the Roman's were ever intimidated by, the Celts).. ..along with some of his men. To win the safe freedom for he and his men.. he has to submit to Me totally and do anything I would ask of him, (except for revealing 'state secrets) for an evening. And take everything I threw at him. Mmmmm.. he did quite amazing job as an arrogant Roman Commander..

I started the 'Commander' out wearing only a shirt, blindfolded and attached to the door with door restraints. I offered him the 'deal'.... and he reluctantly took it. But it took some negotiations.. and a bit of helping him 'feel' his situation and fully realize how vulnerable a situation he was really in. Well.. considering the little bit that he was wearing at the moment.. and.. the fact.. that.. well.. he couldn't move... I do believe helped to speed along his inevitable agreement. In the end however.. he did not agree for himself.. but for his men. And.. I certainly threw the lives of his men at him several times. Twas on them that I really had him, and them that caused him to finally agree to My 'terms'. Of course.. I knew that...... I did take a bit of time with him strapped to that door. For most of the 'conversation' he was blindfolded. It was not until after he had agreed to the terms that I took the blindfold off.


I had turned all of the lights off, and had only candles lit.. (grin) I had some Celtic music playing.. a bit of Nag Champa incense going... I'd say the 'scene' was well set...

We then proceeded to 'dinner' for a bit. It was interesting to talk to him as this 'character'.. which he did amazingly well. I know what a excellent mind Paladin has, but I also knew, he'd never been in a situation like this. But I had chosen this time and persona, because I know that Roman history is a personal favorite of Paladin's. He would be able to draw on his extensive knowledge of the people and the time...and I...well.. I was just going to wing it. I am already a somewhat whyld Celt Mystress.. so easier for Me then for him. His 'character' did not trust Myne at all.. but .. had no real choice seeing as they were all being held captives. It was either trust Me and do as I Commanded of him.. or ... they all die. And I chose Myne.. well.. first because I AM a Celt.. and second.. the Roman's truly didn't know how to deal with screaming, naked blue men throwing trees at their lovely organized shield defenses. (grin) And no.. I was not playing a 'man'. In fact, one of the questions he asked Me was how I had risen so high in Command.. A bit of know how.. and how to know what I needed to do to be successful. (smile) We both knew what that meant.

I am not sure if we had finished eating or not when I had him take his shirt off during the meal..touched him here and there... tweaking him a little bit. I then made him turn around.. bend over one of the other chairs, spread his legs..
I asked if he'd ever been spanked. He said no in an a very strong formal tone. I asked him if he'd ever spanked someone.. and he reckoned as that he had. While I was asking this.. I was rubbing his now totally bared and exposed backside. So.. I began spanking right then and there..indeed.... something very hot about spanking a Roman Commander... ummmmhuhmmmmm... He was not humbled by it at all however. No.. that came a bit later... He did sting when he sat down however.

All the way through, his 'character' was very arrogant and almost combative. He hated admitting that My Celts has bested his Romans. MMMmmmm... and that he himself was a captured prisoner. Paladin has a very strong 'properness' to him as it is.. multiply it by Roman hubris and you get an idea of what fun this really was for Me. (wicked grin)

After dinner, I led the stalking Roman Commander to My bed.. and told him that I was going to Command him to do all the things to Me... that he had only 'Commanded' others to do to him. I asked him if he had indeed done this, and.. he .. reluctantly...admitted that he had.

I then made him lean over the bed, I kicked his leg apart wider... and told him to count the smacks. I forget at what point I had him stop counting.. and had him simply.. thank Me for them.

He took quite a lot... and.. I gave him quite a lot.. I asked him several times how he was... and he said he was alright.. and that yes.. he was enjoying it. Finally.. I told him to say 'yellow' when he needed to.. I think that was his clue that it was going to get a bit rougher.. and.. I spanked him until he finally said it.. And then.... I gave him just a few very hard ones past that. I rubbed his backside.. and I told the flushed Commander that I was quite impressed with him. It was the hardest I have ever given him.. It was fascinating to have him in this persona...taking it as he did. It was around now that the 'Commander's' hubris had not crumbled.. but certainly cracked.

And.. there was some power rush.. in the Commander's humbleness..having to admit he'd taken all that he could. It had been a long long spanking. With as I said.. lots of rubbing in between. (btw, The area was not tender and there were no marks the next day, so it wasn't too bad)

There was a bit of sensuality after that.. turns out the Commander has some wonderful 'techniques'. And all that strength. But.. he did... submit.. and do EVERYTHING he was told to do with such a ridged bearing.. it was amazing fun. I was very pleased with how well Paladin did in all of this. He was quite amazing!

Then we flipped the roles the other way.. and he tied Me up....THAT was pretty darn amazing as well. He can tie Me, blindfold Me... do or tease Me anyways sexually..or with any of our toys. But. he is never allowed to 'spank' Me... and only rarely does he get to use the ice and/or wax. Mostly.... we only use the blindfold and restraints though. Still.. in this scene.. I was the captive.. and he the captor.. and he did indeed get Me to ask him for all the things he said I would.. that I had at first refused. We'll be doing that one again too! He was very, very.. convincing. And it was very fun!

I think that I am going to keep Paladin's new 'character' around for us to develop more. I think it's one Paladin might even grow comfortable to be in.

In fact... As a last thought.. it occurs to me.. .that the Commander's last words... were something to the effect that Romans would have betrayed us in the end, and killed us all if we had been foolish enough to set them free.. and I think killed us quite gleefully. I think that by now.. the Commander has the idea that his little slip may well cost the him his freedom altogether and the lives and well being of his men. as well. Unless.. I decide to be merciful of course.... He might be able to strike another deal with Me.. and if he will continue to depend on his.. submissive behavior.... and serving and pleasing Me as well. But he'll have to really, really convince Me why I shouldn't just dispose of him and his men. Mmmmmmm..

And don't let Paladin's shy words fool you readers.... he is VERY VERY good at this!!! Yummmy!!!

So.. there is just a tad of quick insight into what his 'Hail Caesar' means!

Paladin.. your turn to comment in more detail for our readers now. From.. your perspective.
Thoughts and feelings pet.....

Best to all,
Mystress

2 comments:

moonheart said...

Oh such a delight to read and i can imagine even more how delightful it must have been playing this. i thought i didn't have anything with role playing, but after reading this....Last week i saw a movie about the old Roman times, the history of Conquerors and slaves. Beautiful slaves wearing veils and closed-forever bracelets. Seeing this movie i mused.

Greetings, mo

Paladin said...

It was a very interesting and enjoyable experience for sure...I am glad that this wonderful activity spured what sounds to be a very pleasant musing for you.