Monday, March 24, 2008

Under Orders

Evening All...

My Mystress being the wonderful lady she is has ordered me to go and veg after posting a short blog. Another buys week and it definitely has not started easily.

I want to bring the interaction between my Mystress and her online Leo to light...its wonderful to see such interactions and back and forth interactions. I also welcome our guests to get involved with one another and to spark some wonderful conversations.

It is all wonderful and it would be great to foster such wonderful interactions as we grow this wonderful blog more. As one can see..Mystress has spent some more time getting a comments section going so one can easily keep up with the comments now. Thank you Mystress.

Off to veg...
Paladin

3 comments:

Unknown said...

...as I read your bander (back and forth) I can only think of how I can "fit in" with you and your Mystress. You are a sweet man ...and I feel you come from a loving place (both online, real, inside and out) I lookford to knowing you better
...devyn

Mystress said...

Good morning sweet devyn..
And welcome again!
Yes... Paladin is a very sweet man.
But he is also big, strong and very protective as that is his role with Me.

Just as you are a sweet girl. Fitting in is simply an matter of being I think little one. You are the 'girl pet' of the family, to be sweet and cuddly and attentive. Be good and kind to our guest's.. and as you always are, ever helpful. I am sure the two of you will get to know each other more as time passes. Once Paladin is not nearly so busy, we'll plan some time together so that you can both learn from each other.
hugs,
Mystress

Paladin said...

We each serve a part in our little family dear Devyn...and Mystress has pointed that out too...we must all be comfortable in our roles for it these wonderful roles that we all fullfill that makes what we have so special.

Looking forward to learning all about my dear family.