Thursday, March 6, 2008

Being restrained

Last time my Mystress was here we were lying on the bed cuddling up and a grand old time...Mystress told me she would be taking our bag of toys this evening and to get them ready..so i did...well Mystress also told me to include my door restraints..so i got them out too.

When i placed them on the bed, Mystres looked at them and then with a wonderful smile..ordered me to move to the door...once in position...Mystress proceeded to bind me to the door...a position i had been in once before but not in sometime. What made quite different this time..is Mystress had me blindfolded...well let me say...it was quite the different experience.

Being blind folded and tied up...exposed and totally vunerable immediately hit me...I so trust my Mystress and know she would never hurt me...but being blindfolded was quite intense. I never knew what was coming...where the next strike of the flogger would be...where the vampire gloves would squeeze next...overall it was alittle unsettling and strange. Normally i am bound on the bed and blindfolded...but just something about being stood up made it all the different. Perhaps it was because i could not got limp and let it happen for fear of tearing down the door...who knows really why it was so strange. I think primarily it was that it was new...and it often takes me sometime to get comfortable with something...this i am sure will be no exception. Mystress did seem to enjoy herself and that is most important.

Thank you again Mystress for expanding my comfort zone again...and i am so so so looking forward to the weekend to come.

Paladin

No comments: