Sunday, March 23, 2008

Mmmmm

What a wonderful and spontaneous and relaxing weekend. Wow. Last week was avery very long week and i was so happy that my Mystress was coming over for the weekend. Many many 13 hour + days and i was expecting i'd have to suck it up, and put on a brave face to get through the weekend, to scrape the bottom of the tank for fuel but boy oh boy was I worng. I picked my Mystress up from a local hangout spot and the second i saw my dear Mystress i was immediately refueled. Energy flowed through me and immediately i was re-energized for the weekend to come.

We grabbed some Indian food and headed to our home..to start our wonderful weekend together...mmm and wow it was magical. Not seeing Mystrss the past week, we were both hungry for each other and it didn't take long for us to be writhing together in each others arms. Friday definitely was a passionate night of getting in touch with one another again.

Saturday was move inline of what Mystress and I normally do...our rituals, suspended the last week, immediately came back to us, like there was never a break. Wonderful breakfast and more conversation...some more pleasure....oh boy do we love our pleasures...then it was time to try fix Mystress's laptop. It did prove quite a challenge and after a number of hours the laptop was put away for the night as we headed off to take our bath.

Passions...thats all i can say about our Sundays pleasures. They were filled with such intense passion for both of us...they were truly wonderful and sensual experience that i am so so lucky to be able to share with my Mystress. After such an intense session we took our wonderful shower together before i took my Mystress home for her evening's engagements.

I shall definitely use this wonderful recharging weekend to get through the week to come as another long week starts for me very early tomorrow.

Well I apologize for the short post and i shall return to expand on some of the wonderful moments of our weekend.

With fond memories.

Paladin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I chuckle with your post Paladin. Mystress does have a way of recharging ones batteries and aligning ones paths to Hers. And if I had a tail it would wage every time i see Her. Sometimes I wish I did so she would know just how much She is loved without using words.
She sometimes toys with my mind much the same way as She toys with your coat hangers.
Her dwelving into the mindset of a Leo sometimes leaves me wondering if I'am not feeding her ammo.
But my comments only confirm Her suspicions of Order in a Leo's world.
And reading your comments makes me realize i am not alone in this maze.
So I answere Her honestly with hopes that in practice She will be as gentle and kind as You can stand. :)And at least She hasn't had You flip the tissues backwards on the role yet. She hasn't has She?
If its any comfort, yours is not the only closet She has found amusement in the lack of caoise.
At least She hasn't turned my welcome matt around or had me put salt in the pepper shaker and pepper in the salt.
Or some of my books backwards on the shelve.
But it is nice to know She cares so much for Her pets and it makes Her soooo happy to do so.
By the way, mmm, i did mention to Her Highness that i personally would find the repair of Her personal property hastened by a brief paddle break every hour. It just slipped out I swear. Sorry if the resulting consequences bring chaois to spocks sock drawer. Vulcans even wear socks? Sometimes the logic of Mystress's questions aren't felt till its too late.
Anyway I look at it, its a joy to see each's side.
Live long and prospere young Leo. robert

Mystress said...

Mmmm.. now robert.. you give too much away to Paladin! I like to casually toss out My little 'chaos bombs' that I have been pondering when he least expects it.. and you, My long time cyber pet lion should know better then to let things 'slip out'.

It is fascinating to Me that both of you Leo's concur so much on those things that bring upset to your sometimes overly ordered world. When you mention things, and then I mention them to Paladin, he most always concurs with your assessment of the state of the Leo mind.

I like the idea of the backwards books.. and think that to make up to Me for your loose fingertips that you should turn over 5 that will make you the most crazy.. and.. they must be every other one!
Hmmmph... that should teach you! (chuckling)

Ask Paladin how often I have him say "Mystress is wicked" after I've come up with some new devilment to torture him somehow. (twinkling eyes) but ahh.. like you..he loves it and Me.. for I am the only one he'll ever allow to take such liberties with!

And.. it was a most glorious weekend of which I shall be writing Myself soon..

best to all,
Mystress

Anonymous said...

I apologize Ma'am. It was not my intent to tip Your hand but to gain a familiarity with Your pet Ma'am. As commanded Ma'am. I picked a edge and shelf randomly and turned about the five. Secrets of the great Pyramids, Burnhams Celestial handbook, Contact, Oh Henry and The rights of Americans fell into caotic order Ma'am.
My I ask how long this unatural act should exist Ma'am? Respectfully, Robert

Mystress said...

Well robert... I am pleased to have My pet's conversing amongst themselves. You do have the honor of one I have known the longest.. and although we have never met in person... we certainly do have a history of many years.

As for your books.. indefinitely.. and. .I have given you the task also of turning your paper around for the next 3 days.. you know the specifics.

I hope your hangers are also still turned...

Smiles,
Mystress

Paladin said...

Lovely banter back and forth you guys....its such a pleasant thing to see and the interaction is always welcome on the board.

I can't say your suggestions have not lead to my Mystress thinking on what you said and perhaps fueling some fires :). Its all good and wonderfl.

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for your reponse brother. Indeed it is the One we serve and with you I see Her Highness growing more wickedly powerful every day. And it be only fair that you witness the leverage She has over me since you share so much here. You have helped to answere many questions and hesitations I have had about Mystress. Her likes and dislikes. And to my surprise, I am constantly surprised. I will keep it short as it is Tuesday already. :) Enjoy Paladin. Enjoy for us both. Robert