Thursday, March 6, 2008

A forgot TXT

Yesterday i made a boo boo and forgot my erotic thought for the day...to compensate Mystress has ordered me to post something embarressing to me. Mystress suggested that i post about wearing my restraints in public and how embarresed i felt about it...but i didn't really feel that embarressed...it was just something i did and accepted it.

I guess what i do find embarressing the most is Mystress sharing my horizon expanding with her dear friends. I have never told Mystress to not share our relationship with her friends for i would never want my Mystress to withhold information from her friends. So my mind asks itself...what has Mystress actually shared...has she shared what we have already done? What Mystress has planned for the near future? Or where things will go from there? I do not know and my mind thinks about it occasionally. Its quite a funny situation, my Mystress and friends sitting in a circle discussing what to do to me and how and such.

This does embarress me but not as much as the thought of someone watching...that would be truly emarressing but for my Mystress...in time and at a comfort level...i would do much for my Mystress.

Talking about the new toy..it seems many are very interested in it and its one of the reason my Mystress took the toy bag...to show it off so to say...

Till i see my Mystress and Lady tomorrow....


Paladin

No comments: