Friday, March 14, 2008

Hope to all

Afternoon all.

First a public thank you to all our guests for the wonderful comments you all leave my Mystress and I. As i have said many times before, its so flattering and heart warming to receive such wonderful comments. Please do not be strangers and if there is ever anything our guests want us to post about please feel free to leave us a comment and if we can we shall have a conversation on your topics. Although this is my Mystress's and I's blog, we do love to share it with all our guests and will do what we can to make you all apart of it too.

To those that seem to be saddened by reading our blog...i extend a comforting hand for I too took many many many years to find my Mystress...and although at times it may seem bleak...one must do as my Mystress did and as she suggests...just keep on going...keep searching...a good thing is hard to find and a perfect thing is even harder but if you keep searching you will find what you are looking for...just be strong and know...that it can be done...we are proof of that.

Have a wonderful couple days of social engagements dear Mystres and have fun...promise you will have no..shall we say...slip of the tounge...chuckle.

Paladin

No comments: