Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mystress's Short Review of the Weekend

It was a wonderful and busy weekend. Like Paladin, My brain is mostly mush. We ran lots and lots of energy.. and there was much that was going on.

A quick review would be... Paladin's wonderful arrival on Friday evening. A bit of short cuddle time before going off for dinner at a friends house. My Knight had a difficult evening as he was not feeling very well.. and Paladin was of wonderful service to us both keeping an eye out on My Knight.. and charming our friends. He was solid and helped to keep Me grounded and balanced throughout the evening. He certainly helped keep the evening on an even keel and our friends were quite impressed with him.

After we arrived back home, he and I both gave My Knight a nice Reiki session and then tucked him into bed, and then Paladin and I retired to the guest room for the evening. It was late, and I was exhausted.. so we simply tucked into bed ourselves and I slept curled next to Paladin.. waking occasionally to hear the soothing sound of his rhythmic breathing.

Saturday was another wonderful day.. with some time for morning passions and a nice breakfast before heading over to a friends house for Paladin to help her with a computer problem. He was not quite able to fix the problem that she was having.. but.. he was able to find a way around it.. and she was very happy about it.

The the 3 of us headed off to the D/s energy workshop.. which was very informative and enjoyable. The evening was... interesting.. and I'll write more about that at another later time.
There did come a point however when I was feeling a bit queasy and with Paladin again ever watchful over Me.. guided Me out the door and home.

Another tired evening.. and a wonderful time of Paladin awaking Me for passions around 2:30am..we played. .and talked... and then drifted off to sleep till around 10ish. Up for breakfast with My Knight.. then back to bed for several hours of finally some real time alone.. a nice relaxing shower.. a short shopping trip.. and then Paladin was on his way home.

This is just a light skimming of some fascinating.. and some profound moments of an amazing weekend. Of it all.. I think Sunday afternoon was by far My personal favorite.
I'm sure we all know how sometimes... weekends can be so darn busy.. and this one was one of those. I much prefer the simpler ones with Paladin.. passions into the night.. waking up to more.. some food.. more passions.. perhaps a movie.. a bath.. more passions. Simple.. and relaxing.

Next weekend, My Knight will be out of town for the weekend, and Paladin will stay here with Me on Fri nite after his evening out with friends, and we shall see how his Saturday evolves. For this is a totally spontaneous weekend where he may well have other plans.. but he has promised to spend Fri and Sat evening with Me whatever else he may be doing. I am open to whatever he may need to do on Sat.. and I have no plans Myself but to relax after the busyness of this weekend. I am hoping he won't have to be too busy as I know how much he needs to recharge. But of the couple of plans that he may need to do on Sat, both of them are closer to My home then his, so at least I hope to be able to save him some driving. And My Knight is very glad that Paladin will be here to watch over Me while he is gone.

Well.. on that note..I am off to rest Myself... and I hope that My Paladin is sleeping soundly.

As always,
best to all,
Mystress

No comments: