Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thoughts to pass the time

Mystress is right in that times have been very busy as of late and look to be busy for time to come. I guess its the inevitable cycle one goes through...busy then not then busy again. Its not a very easy time either for my Mystress and I...we both miss one another and when we are back together wow its a magical reunion to say the least.

During the difficult time apart i often think of my Mystress...how she smiles and laughs and and enjoys her orgas....ummm releases :) Its these thoughts that get me through the tough times and i hope Mystress uses some of the same thoughts to help get her through them.

I have said it before...that the time apart does serve a good function...and thats to ramp our ethusiams and desire for one another up 10 fold...and when my Mystress does come over again...at times...we don't even make it in the door before passions fly...a truly wonderful experience.

So during this time...i relive all our wonderful experiences and plan for many more to come...

Missing Mystress

Paladin

No comments: