Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mystress saves the Paladin

Mystress often calls me her protector and makes it one of my duties to protect her...Be it caring for Mystress when she is not well, or simply providing a shoulder to lean on...its generally been my role...but this past Saturday...boy oh boy did the tables turn.

We were at the play party...in our corner, me on my knees by my Mystress's side...us both people watching and making some wonderful conversation about all we were seeing. Across the room walks another Mistress, dressed in a full body latex dress, and on a mission it seems.

She walks right up to us and sits on the chair next to my Mystress, leans over and introduces herself. I immediately thought how wonderful, a Mistress introducing herself and chatting with my Mystress. She followed what i guess to be the rules in that she only addressed my Mystress and referenced em through her, sort of like following a Mistress protocol. Well things became interesting rather suddenly.

She asked my Mystress, "Are you into forced bisexuality?". Hmm i thought to myself...she likes my Mystress :) Well my Mystress doesn't like to be forced into anything. My Mystress expressed a short time of confusion then she addressed the question... "Well i am not into anything forced really" was my Mystress's reply..."No not you...him...is he bi and can we use him for some forced bisexuality" was the rebuttle...Huh what who where why when ME? was the first thing that cam to mind and for a second my mind started spinning. I am not that way inclined, and although flattered over the offer...i had no inclination to do it. Well, a seond was all it took for my Mystress to come to my aid and to save me from the situation. My Mystress in a very polite manner declined the request and thank ed the MIstress for the offer.

There i was...on my knees...shocked and stunned...yet so happy that my Mystress came to my aid...my Mystres did not hesitate for a second which made me so so happy.It reaffirmed that my Mystress and i have very similar tastes and inclinations and i was so proud my Mystress was there to protect me. It definitely assured me that if we do got to more party's...i know my Mystress will protect me...as i protect her...and by protecting each other...we become again..much much stronger.

In gratitude for my Mystress's protection

Paladin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you this made you feel so protected and cared for, Paladin. And understood. You two make me feel warm inside, grateful for love and for finding people who understand us/you. You are beautiful, both of you.

Paladin said...

Thank you so so much for those wonderful words. They truly are very special to us. We are so so flattered that others have noticed our special relationship and yes...i was very grateful Mystress was there to save me.

Mystress said...

Hullo there sod!

I second Paladin in thanking you for your kind words. I am also glad that you enjoy reading us.

I am very very protective of Paladin, and fierce in My observations of his well being I think. He is.. very very precious to Me.. and as one would take care of any much loved and cherished 'possession', so do I protect him for such he is. I never mean to demean him when I refer to him as stallion, and he knows that..and I do see him sometimes as hotblooded stallion that must needs be looked after.. somewhat pampered.. and yet, stretched as well. But only in certain ways at certain times. Always by MY choice and protection of Paladin.

We are very happy with the development and style of our relationship and as we get to know each other better and better, then things do things go smoother. Good honest communications is always the best key to us understanding each other.

Thank you again for your warm comments..

Best wishes,
Mystress