Thursday, March 20, 2008

a Wonderful Surprise!

Paladin is right.. it's been a rough and busy week. A good one for Me, but busy.
And.. I am thrilled to be seeing Paladin tomorrow nite. A FRI night even! I really hadn't expected to see him until early Saturday after I knew that he most likely wouldn't be doing what he thought he would be. I figured he'd see his friends on Fri nite as usual.

It wasn't actually, till My laptop froze up on Me tmid morning today that I knew I was seeing him on Fri. (BTW, kudos to Paladin for texting Me through getting My laptop to at least run in 'safe mode' so I could get My latest business docs and pics off!!!) He said something about needing to actually see the laptop and for Me to bring it with Me tomorrow. Tomorrow???? "2moro is fri not sat" I texted him. 'u not coming fri?" came back. 'i was hoping to c u'. Well..gosh... get My computer fixed by a tech genius AND be with Paladin all at the same time? Heckkkk yeah! 'I'd be thrilled to c u pet!!' he writes back 'wee!.' And so... with that, we're on!

Pet earns lots of bonus points for his spontaneity and surprising Me on this one!

I have released him from his blog a few nites this week after a 13 hr day. We have spoken every night but tonight as I was out with our dear female subby friend.

Which.. by the way.. brings Me to something of an announcement that I should make here as it is a part of My... mmm......'Mystressness. Our dear subby friend is going to be joining Me and My pet and Knight as a part of our odd little family as our dear 'little girl' pet. She and Paladin get long very well and they both have respect for each other. The two of them are becoming friends and he will be her 'big brother' sub. I have told her that he has many things to teach her. He knows the most about Me. I am sure she will also have things to teach him. She lives much closer to us and will now be here much more often for visits and such. Her company is very much enjoyed!

She is much loved by both My Knight and I and she will serve as a wonderful adornment to all of us. She has been mentioned several times along the way... Paladin working on her computer a couple of times, her setting up the D/s energy workshop....Paladin helping her move last summer... and us all being at the Libra and Energy play parties. She is also a level 2 Reiki Practitioner.

She and I have known each other much longer then Paladin and I have known each other. The timing just wasn't ever right before.. nor was I ever ready before. And yet.. she has waited. She has wanted a 'family'... Always she has been there. There have been some difficult times between us . For a long time, I had doubts about how I could handle her.. she is different in many ways from Paladin, and I needed to be in the right place mentally and able to feel stronger and more sure about who I am and sort out the sort of Mystress that I am. I also needed to be lots more self confident in Myself. She also had many things that she has gone through and relocations out of state and then back during the years I have known her. But, she has returned to live in our city again, and we have been rebuilding after some difficult times in the past. We have solidified our friendship, and now, it seems the right time to see how it feels to move it to the next step... one the we considered years ago, but again, I simply was not ready. But now, with Paladin's help, love and support.. and My ability to feel free to practice what I like and don't like..I feel able to be successful and to fail in some ways as Mystress. All the while being able to feel...well... adored by My slave.. no matter what I did. What mistakes I may make. He has had enormous patience with Me. (smile) I know... I CAN be exasperating at times, and he had handles it with much aplomb. The long and short of it is, that I feel more able to pick up her leash now and give her some of the things she has most longed for.

Anyways.. I am sure that as time passes, you'll be reading more about her as well from time to time.

I have to say... I am one heck of a lucky Mystress... very very very...
and I am blessed as a person, to be so well loved by so many!
And.... for the opportunity to love all of them.

And.... I owe it all to My own Knight... who taught Me to break down some walls.. and to realize that love is NOT a limited commodity. That there can be happy poly relationships when we all communicate clearly and lovingly, and never lose track of who we are and what our priorities are.

I wish all joy to all,
Mystress

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mystress Swan. Should be a very interesting summer Ma'am!