Thursday, March 6, 2008

Paladin's Boldness

I had wanted to post a special note in regards to something quite different that happened with Paladin this past weekend.

Last year, a few weeks after we had met, when Paladin had come to spend the weekend with My Knight and I here, and go visit some of My friends. When the time came to go to the store, he hesitated and asked Me to remove his training collar.

Now one may or may not recognize it as such if they didn't know. It is fairly thin black leather, of the rolled style with a buckle at the back. His previous one was much looser as I had gotten it before knowing what his neck measurements were. The one he has currently fits much tighter and doesn't have the buckle swiveling around to the front like the other did.

What I found so fascinating this time, was that before we left to go to My submissive friends for him to work on her computer, and then to the energy workshop and play party, I asked if he wanted Me to take off his collar, which had been on him since we'd come home from dinner out the previous evening. He said it was up to Me. Hmmmm... very very different. I fully expected him to say 'yes'...that he didn't want to go out in public in it, as he knew we had a stop to make at a store before going to My friends. But no.. he didn't. So.. I opted to leave it on. He walked beside Me and didn't go out of his way to try and hide it. While I was at the check out stand then he wandered over to where the freebie car sales magazines were and looked through one while I took care of business. But.. this was still a HUGE step for him..
and I don't think I ever got around to telling him just how proud of him I was for this..
so .. I do now... thank you My Paladin.. I know that took a lot of courage on your behalf.. and I thank you for it!!!

Tis a very subtle collar.. and perhaps, that's one reason that we both like it so much. It could be a decorative neck piece.

In fact... at the play party one of the Mistress's next to us asked if She could look at it up close.. and She expressed great admiration for it, how classy looking it was and how much She liked it.
(soft smile) I like things like that... and knowing how good Paladin looks in it.

So... his choosing to wear it out and about. .Is HUGE... really, really huge in the line of how he's always been before about it.

And again.. I just want to say.. how proud I am of him..

Best to all,
Mystress

No comments: