Monday, March 10, 2008

Our Playing

Evening to all our guests.

It seems that our last topic of conversation has sparked some very sweet and appreciated comments. Thank you to our guests for all your wonderful words. I did not expect that the topic of role playing would garner such a response. Its been truly a suprising event to view.

Mystress as always has done an amazing job at delivering the details for our guests to share. One can see that Mystress delivered far more details than I...infact I did not reveal any details other than what we did. Not sure why exactly...probably because I am a touch embarressed about it i guess. It was the first time i had ever done anything even remotely close to this and definitely something i would never have considered myself.

Mystress definitely did choose a scenario that atleast i would be somewhat confortable with since it is an era i do have some interest in. It definitely made doing it much easier as it allowed me to atleast rely on something i was somewhat familair with. Now if Mystress elected to play as aliens from another planet, well ... not sure how that would of gone :) I have not had much experience with Alien sensuality :)

As the evening wore on and we were both playing our parts...it did get slightly easier and at one point i thought to myself...just relax and go with the flow...see what its all about. I am glad i did...for it did turn out to be a very interesting and enjoyable learning experience.

As always...i can rely on my dear sweet Mystress to introduce us both to new and wonderful things...and i can assure our guests who keep returning...there will always be new and wonderful lessons to read thanks to my Mystress.

Now that this has sparked some conversation...i was curious how many of our guests do role playing? Done it just once? A regular thing? My curiosity is peaked one could say...

Paladin

No comments: