Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Party Part

As Paladin recounts.. the party was quite an interesting experience.

A few things I would like to add about it.

Firstly it should be explained that the first sub that Paladin mentions who was stripped and spanked, well, it was his birthday. He was in his late 30's. He was first spanked by the Mistress that he was with, and She was using a paddle that was padded with black lambskin on one side, but certainly had a nasty looking, stingy sounding, black leather looking other side. I believe that 3 Domme's spanked him. There was lots of checking in with him, again by both the Mistress that he was there with, and with the other's who spanked him. He was asked all the way along if he was okay. He seemed quite strong and determined to take the spanking that the ladies were dishing out. His protocol seemed to be that his shirt was removed right after the class started, and he was then also seated on the floor in front of his Mistress. He also spent quite a bit of time massaging the Mistress's feet and She seemed to greatly enjoy running Her hands through his thick dark hair.

Laster, he was put back on the spanking bench and caned. Owwwwch. Again, the Mistress was very careful with him and even though he never asked Her to stop, She did as She said that She didn't feel She knew him and how much he could take 'yet'. Paladin is right about the needles however.. and it was Her being right next to us with the long needles going up and down in his chest (there were 4 of them) that made Me feel queasy enough to need to leave. I do in fact have a needle phobia and I just haven't been able to wrap My mind around the 'pleasure' parts of this that I have certainly seen enjoyed at the party.

As for the other slave... he started out the evening dressed and kneeling next to his Mistress, but at some fairly early point, disappeared for a bit, only to return naked and wearing a wide black collar with ring in the front. He then crouched next to his Mistress and proceeded to be either eating out of Her hand, or what it more looked like, sucking on Her palm. Hmm.... that was a bit odd.. but as Paladin says.. to each their own. He also had piercings... both nipples and.. below.

I did find the part where he removed his Mistress's knee high boots and then Her knee high stockings using only his teeth with his hands behind his back quite an exercise in focus. He then spent quite a bit of time.. I think licking Her legs.

She did lean down and whisper to him frequently and spent time stroking his head while he was doing whatever it was that he was doing to Her hand.

Stroking our pet's heads did seem to be a common thread of the evening. As I did the same thing with Paladin.

There were many other quite interesting folks at the party.. including the 'serving maids'.... who while not submissives per se, were certainly helpful. And.. although they were also males.. they were... shall we say, not dressed as men.

Now.. as for Paladin.. Mmmmmm.... he was quite exquisite looking in his dark grey shirt and black 501's, black rolled training collar and black restraints. I could see him looking around with a calm exterior, but something of an awestruck inside. He was the only male sub who remained dressed throughout this evening.

There was also a females sub whose birthday it was, and she was also spanked by several of the Domme's. She retained her top and panties, but lost her black leather skirt for her spanking.

Although I was offered the opportunity to participate in the birthday spankings, I had no desire to and simply desired to sit near Paladin and observe the going's on.

There was another interesting bit of interaction that Paladin has been Commanded to write about that directly concerned him and the desires of a Mistress to 'borrow' him for an 'activity'.
I am a bit surprised that he did not included that in this particular entry, but am sure that he will get to it on Wed nite. I will in fact, make sure that he does. He has been told to write about it, and his thoughts at the time and his feelings about it and My responses to it as well

Paladin is also correct about us doing some energy exchanges. I had him kneel before Me, with his hands up and put My hands about two inches away from him, and we ran energy back and forth between each other. This is something we had done at the last party as well.

This time.. I also added in having him do his energy orgasms.... in that I made him look into My eyes, and I moved one hand up in front of him, and counted down from 10 to 1 in sign language.. and then told him to 'cum NOW' in sign language.. and... cum he did. Over and over and over.. eye to eye...
I don't think that any one else was at all aware of what we were doing. At that time, we were tucked over in a corner and everything that transpired was very, very subtle and everything I said to him was whispered into his ear. But... I could see the sweat breaking out on his forhead.. and his blue eyes widened.. and how he wavered a bit on his knees.. and above all.. I could feel the waves of erotic energy emmenating from him as the energy orgasm's hit him over and over. I asked him if he needed to sit down at a certain point when he was looking a bit wobbly, and he said that he did.

I let him sit for quite a while then, stroking his hair and enjoying the comfort of his nearness while watching the going on's around us.

Paladin was indeed an excellent submissive, attentive to My every need and keeping a close eye on Me, especially once the needles came out. He was asked a few times to help with things, and he charmingly pitched right in. And I was very grateful for how good he looked after Me once I started getting dizzy and nauseous from the sight of the needles. For it wasn't just the male slave with four of them... but two other women who had a whole series of them in both of their breasts. Sitting across the room was difficult enough for Me however, and when the male sub next to us was being done...that was IT for ME! I was more then ready to flee. I wanted nothing more at that moment to be alone with Paladin in the comfort of his arms and sharing our own versions of what we enjoy the most alone. Getting settled home in the darkness and quiet energy of our own room was just what I needed to begin feeling better. It was best for Me to sleep for a while and then awaken feeling Paladin's touch arousing Me from slumber. Mmmm.. such a lovely way to be awakened!

I have to admit a bit of anticipation in that it turns out that Paladin does not have to help his friend move on Sat, and he's decided not to see his folks this weekend as he saw them last week.
This means that Paladin will arrive after his time with friends on Fri nite, and we'll have all day Sat together to simply.. hang out and relax. He'll head home early Sun to brave his shopping and chores..but I am very much looking forward to a relaxing Sat alone with My Paladin!!

I am going to sign off now as the hour is late and I'll be seeing Paladin for our Tue nite together.

Good nite and best wishes to all,
Mystress

No comments: