Sunday, March 16, 2008

Crazy TImes

Well the crazy times have definitely begun. Spent the whole weekend moving a friend and all before a 2 week stint at work thats going to involve many long days. All i know is having the thought of my wonderful Mystress in my mind will get me through it.

I know it will be hard for my Mystress too as she has expressed that to me. As Mystress has done for me...so i have done for Mystress...well atleast tried...and thats to give Mystress some suggestions that will help her in this time. I really hope my Mystress comes to use them as often as i use hers. They are really simple but have many impacts that can be rather strong in force. The one i like the best is "Hearts" and Mystress knows what it means..both to her and I.

My Mystress is visiting with her friend today and i wish her the best time there. Hope your having fun after your busy weekend too.

With all my Love ... for my dear sweet Mystress

Paladin

No comments: