Sunday, March 9, 2008

A Curling Toe Weekend

What a wow fanatastic weekend. I am sure those that have ready our posts before know exactly what sort of weekends we ahve and how they are so wonderful. This weekend was no exception. It started a touch later as i had dinner with some friends before heading to my Mystress's place.

Our Lady friend was already there as the two lovely ladies were having dinner together. I arrived at the tail end of their dinner and they were chatting awaya with smiles form ear to ear when i arrived. They really do have a wonderful time together and it is wonderful to see and witness.

After their dinner we retired to the living room for some relaxation and some menatal suggestions. Mystress has of late take to using mental suggestion and it has truly been quite a positive thing. The suggestions Mystress has made to me especially the one for my headaches have proven to be quite amazing and the frequency of my headaches are way down. Special thank you to my Mystress for this. Mystress played a wonderful relaxing introduction for our Lady friend to set the foundation for future suggestions. After the suggestions and conversation our lady friend returned to her home and Mystress and I retired to the bedroom. Some great conversation and pleasure and we were off to sleep late that night.

The next day Mystress and i awoke kind of early but didn't get out of bed. We simply relaxed and vegged in bed for the entire morning. Mystress had a goal to make Saturday a pants free and worry free day for her pet...and she succeed with both. My Mystress's old dom lady friend was coming to lunch. It was months since i saw her last and we had a wonderful lunch. Mystress sure is a wonderful host and the lunch spread Mystress put forth was quite lavish and very very tasty.

After lunch we reitred to the living room. Mystress and her dear friend were chatting away and i was on my knees giving her lady friend a good foot massage while they were chatting. Then things went a different direction Mystress and I both were not expecting. Whatever the reason, Mystress and her lady friend decided to experience some pleasure and before we all knew it...my Mystress had many many releases and 4 hours of pleasure slipped by. I am sure none of us were complaining and it proved to be a very entertaining afternoon.

The night had come and it was time for Mystress and I to be alone once again...this is always a wonderful treat. This night Mystress had something else on our plate...something i never ever expected. Well i am not sure how many people have done any roleplaying, i know i have never done any...and this is what Mystress had planend for our evening. I must admit it did feel slightly awkard but as i told my Mystress before, I'd try anything once...or maybe two three times before i make any decisions :) I'll save the details of the experience to lesson my embarresment :) but i shall definitely say...it did lead to hours of enjoyment with roles switching a few times throughout the evening. Rest assured, it probably won't be our last bit of exploration with this and i am sure in time more and more details shall posted for our readers to enjoy...HAIL CAESAR

Daylight savings time robbed us of an hour on Sunday. We enjoyed some lovely pleasure, a very shearty breakfast and some more pleasure before i had to get going and run some chores.

Thank you dear Mystress for a wonderful weekend and as always...thank you for all you do to keep us growing.

Paladin

3 comments:

moonheart said...

Indeed a wonderful weekend i can imagine. i also read your Mystresses blog about role playing and it sounds wonderful! And you're very good at it according to your Mystress. i hope i soon can read more about Her and you playing this characters. It's a delight to read about.

Sweet greetz from mo

unspeakable axe said...

It sounds amazing.

What's it like living the life so many of us dream about?:)

Paladin said...

Thank you moonheart for your comment. The weekend was indeed magical and as always, we keep making them better and better. I also have a strong incling that Mystress will not want to put these characters to rest anytime soon.

Also, living the life others seem to desire so is truly wonderful. I am very blessed to have found my Mystress and to have the opportunity to live a wonderful life.