Friday, February 22, 2008

What I Find Sexy...

This is something of a take off of Devestatingly's post about 'Making him feel sexy'. I decided to do one on what I find sexy about Paladin and the things that he does and that I would want him to do that I would find sexy.

First right off is easy.. when he kneels and give Me his sign of fealty. OH-MY-GOSH! Yeah...that's hot.. right off the top. When he comes into a room and gives Me the sign, or when I come into a room and he gives it to Me. When he (thanks again to Dev for her post about Joscelin doing it) kneels whenever he brings Me something. Yes.. it's required.. but each time.. I find it amazingly arousing. Paladin in a black or gray shirt, collar and restraints... is soooo erotic. Watching him cook for Me and serve Me dinner in that outfit..wowza...that's very very hot too.

Next is also pretty simple.. his obvious arousal... uh huh.. I find that amazingly hot at well. Pet is... well.. very well endowed in that area. I keep him naked and in just his collar and restraints as much of the time as possible. I only let him be dressed when it's too cool in his apartment for him not to be. So a naked AND aroused Paladin.. is a very very sexy Paladin. YUMMMMY!

His voice... is something else I find very sexy.. the way he phrases things sometimes is different from us Americans... and I rather like it when he speaks too fast and I can't quite understand him and I have to have him repeat himself to Me. I also swoon when he says sexy things to Me.. hot, erotic things said in the dark of nite at moments of extreme passion. He's such a proper person.. that it always surprises Me when he does. MMmmmm.. even more erotic based on that.. and his lovely accent.

When he is blindfolded and tied spread eagle on his bed.. mmmmm.. that's right up there too. All that vulnerability... that' soooo hot! Just waiting for whatever I may want to do him. Which could be ANYTHING. In that same kinda category.. is when he is kneeling in the bath and I am soaping him up.... and then I tap the side of the tub, and he lays down on the edge... and I soap up his back and backside... along with that.. is when I am drying him off.. and he has his arms extended out to touch the walls and he must stay in that position until I release him. This is sort of a position of 'self restraint'... and I love how he looks in this position.

Begging... when I tease pet.. and won't let him touch or kiss Me.. and he begs to. I find that very very sexy too. I love keeping him in that place where he begs and begs. The longer I do it.. the more he escalates... and the more and more his energy builds.. and the more erotic I find it.

Things that I would find erotic.. is spontaneity.. e-mails... cards... surprising Me with the unexpected. Compromise.. when I think that I'm not going to see him.. and then 'surprise'.. I get too.. well then.... I can't help but find that sexy. As far as the e-mails and cards...I've mentioned this to Paladin before.. and it's something that he's not really caught onto yet. But.. seeing all the wonderful things that he does do.. well.. I can't fault him too much. Its just something that I would really, really like.. and that I would find both touching and sexy.

But what I find the most sexy.. is his submission to Me. The secret that only I (and a few close friends of Myne know) about Paladin's submission. As I've said more then several times... that Paladin is big, strong and not remotely submissive to anyone but Me. That.. I find sooo sooo erotic and hot! Paladin is built very sexily as well. broad strong chest and well muscled arms... those amazing 'rugby thighs'...... his hot hot ass.... mmmmm... yup.. it's all so very very hot. and sexy. I've never ever had a man of his caliber who would do not just whatever I desired.. but would generally go out of his way to do that which would please Me.. and be arousing to Me.

Now that...
is...
SEXY!!!

Thank you for your post tonight Paladin... I look forward to whatever it is that you have in mind to make up for this weekend... but.. I also want for you to get the most out of it, that you use the weekend to get deeply and fully relaxed as you need to be. And.. I'll look forward to dinner with friends and the energy workshop we are taking together next weekend. All of it will be quite wonderful I'm sure.

Take care My beloved pet... rest well... and deeply.
Hug and warm smiles,
all ways.. YOUR
Mystress

No comments: