Saturday, February 23, 2008

Mystress is so biased

Thank you Mystress for your sweet words in your last post. They were really flattering and much appreciated. A friend of Mystress said she was very biased regarding me...and my Mystress's response was .. DAMN RIGHT. That too makes me very proud because i try to do all i can for Mystress. If when i cook for Mystress...that makes her happy...that makes me happy. If i bring Mystress water or wait on her...that makes her happy and in turn me too.

I shall keep doing all i can for my Mystress...to keep her happy and if Mystress finds that sexy...then i am very flattered.

Off to sleep with thoughts of Mystress

Paladin

2 comments:

Mystress said...

Who??? Me?? Biased over Paladin???
Well.. the answer's the same..

DAM RIGHT!!!!

(smile)
Mystress

Paladin said...

Well your the Mystress :) you have the right to be biased Mystress.