Sunday, February 10, 2008

Pride and Pleasure

Reading back through Paladin's post's the past several days has indeed, left Me feeling immense pride in him. Pride in his mind and his ability to communicate his thoughts and feelings so well.
I also have pride in him learning to take.... and especially to give.... so much more of himself then I am sure that he ever thought that he could - or would in the past.

Part of that is pulling back the curtain of his British reservedness and bearing his innermost thoughts and feelings. Not just to Me..but to you, our readers as well. Of all the things that I Command of him, I am sure this is one of the most difficult. Because of him being such an extraordinarily private person.

Early on he said he had no 'creative writing' abilities.. and I told him that he would simply have to learn then. And so it seems that he has.

I've been extremely busy the past couple of days, and have weekend company. So far, they are still sleeping while I've gotten up to post this, not wanting Paladin's voice to remain alone here for long.

Elle comments on the 'intensity' that seems to have taken Paladin to new heights. And I would have to agree. It has reached that for both of us I do believe. Each new adventure takes us both further along the path we explore together. The trust that he has had to expand each time has been vastly rewarding.

The last time I saw him, I warmed his backside pretty well. And yet, he was willing to ask for more because I wanted him to. But, there came a point, when I could not give him more.. and then.. would not. I do have a penchant for making him ask for more..begging for it.. and then when he thinks he is going to get it....denying it. I want him to always know.. that I am not a cruel Mystress.. and that while I do want him to have new, and sometimes even difficult experiences.... that I will not push him past a certain point, even if he asks. Well.. that is when it comes to pain. I may well push him far past that when it comes to arousal and begging either for or to give pleasure.

Paladin's training has been quite multi-dimensional I'd say. Past the kneeling and obedience and serving and ambiance he must provide to Me, to being My confidant, My friend, My lover and pleasure slave. To learning sign language, about being a Reiki Practitioner and running energy. And.. he has learned to do this not just for Me, but in front of select friends as well.

I have to admit, I have taken him to some pretty intense places...and will continue to. Both physically and emotionally. I am proud of all the things he does and thinks and is. Plus... he's just so dammed gorgeous in body, mind and heart and soul!

My wonderful amazing Paladin... of whom I am so very, very.. proud. I hope that all other Owners are as happy and thrilled with the evolution of theirs as well.

Wishing best to all,
Mystress, proud Owner of
Paladin


No comments: