Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Dear Mystress

The evening is over and my Mystress and I just finished a wonderful evening of chats. Plans have been made for tomorrow and we are once again both looking very much forward to it. Rituals shall be present and it shall be a very wonderful night.

I did do something for the first time tonight...and it was very painful to do. I had to ask my Mystress to delay our weekend plans for the first time ever. It was difficult to do for sure for i always love to be with my Mystress and will miss my Mystress very much so. We do have some wonderful plans for the following weekend and of course i will see my Mystress before then too.

So a special thank you to my Mystress for being so understanding...and till tomorrow..sleep well dear sweet Mystress.

Paladin

No comments: