Monday, February 18, 2008

A lovely day

My Mystress and I spent a wonderful day together on Sunday...truly wonderful. We lounged about...layed and cuddled in bed, shared some lovely meals and of course wonderful conversation. Our bath was...shall we say interesting...just before our bath and during it...Mystress and I explored some new horizons using a new toy. Plenty of laughter was had by both as we gave it a whirl...it was great to laugh with Mystress during our exploration as it definitely relaxed us both and made it all the easier...Mystres seems to have many more ideas regarding the toy with plenty of her friends eagerly awaiting a report on how it is and how it feels.

Mystress has company tonight...a good friend of hers...and they shall be enjoying a wonderful dinner together. I wish them a wonderful evening. Tomorrow Mystress has a late night meeting so we shall be missing our normal night. Although i am sad to not be with my Mystress tomorrow...i shall relive the wonderful sunday to get me through the night...and closer to Thursday.

I must also apologize to my Mystress for last night. I had a tough time sleeping with a headache and did keep my Mystress up. I do apologize and it was good to hear that you took a nap today...don't feel bad about it dear Mystress...and do enjoy the naps.

Off to bed early.

Paladin

No comments: