Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

7:01... I get a text from Paladin.. "Morning and happy valentines day dear Mystress" What a amazing way to start the day!

As the day has progressed, he has been sending Me wonderful text messages and is making Me feel truly special! I hope that he knows how wonderfully special he is to Me as well!

I am spending the day with My knight and last nite we celebrated Valentines Day for us. Tonight, I will spend the evening with Paladin.

It was two years ago today that things blew up with our previous 3rd of a couple of years. It was an ugly and difficult time as he was into mind games and was not honest with us about some pretty important things. More of withholding then outright dishonesty, but it did affect us both the same way. My knight was very upset at him, and had said that he hoped in time, we would find someone much more suitable and honest for us. We have remained good friends with him, but I can say that neither of us would totally trust him again, and I would certainly never be intimate with him again, although he has tried to initate it several times. But.. ever since finding Paladin, that avenue has been totally closed off as not a direction I would ever want to go again.

My knight has enormous respect for Paladin and is very very pleased with how things are working out with us. He calls it "sending Me off to the spa" when I spend the evening with Paladin. (chuckling) He is very appreciative of how content Paladin keeps Me.. and that Paladin also encourages My control and domination so well. It is an interesting relationship that the three of us have developed. And I hope our readers make no mistake in knowing that as unconventional as this is, there are indeed 3 people involved. My knight knows of the things that transpire between Paladin and I, and he is always pleased about it. My knight, has been in a triad relationship with another couple for some 30 years now, and he sees them as often as they are available as well. He fully expects the 3 of us to have a long and enjoyable relationship... as do I and as Paladin has told Me that I will always be in the topmost part of his heart. (smiles)

So.. we move into the future together, each day better then the one before. There are some new possibilities on the horizon that we have been discussing and will possibly post here as they arise. As always, Paladin is very supportive and a wonderful springboard for Me to discuss many of these things with. He understand the D/s part of Me in ways that My dear knight doesn't, but that pleases My knight that Paladin does, and that he is looking out for My best interests in that regards.

I do expect tonight to be a wonderful evening and I look forward to sharing it with Paladin.

Like Paladin, I wish all of our readers near and far a wonderful Valentines Day....

Smiles and well wishes to all,
Mystress

No comments: