Friday, February 15, 2008

Our First Valentines

Well Valentines has come and gone...and it was our first of many to come. Mystress and i had a wonderful night with many of our normal rituals in place and performed. The evening was filled with a very high level of mutual admiration and love...we looked into each others eyes and smiled and enojyed a wonderful evening together.

Our bath was easily 2 hours long and we had a very very intense conversation expressing all that we had on our minds lately. Some parts were alittle difficult to talk about...mainly my forgetfulness of dates. Mystress had only asked for two weekends guaranteed, that being her birth day and valentines. My mind was so busy concentrating on Valentines day and for our weekend of the 1st of March that i had a brain fart, and made a commitment to a friend for Saturday without remembering what Mystress asked many months ago. Its definitely no excuse and needless to say i felt like crap when Mystress brought it to my attention. In an attempt to atleast apologize in a small way Mystress and I have plans for Sunday. I promise Mystress that your birthday weekend is definitely on my mind and i shall not forget that one.

After this bath..we spent the evening in pleasure...with me grovelling and earning back my Mystress's love...and after hours of grovelling Mystress finally said i was worthy to be with her and it was magical. A late night and we drifted off to sleep.

Mystress spent the morning tucked in bed so that she could sleep late...at lunch we wereonce again united for a short time before we went our seperate ways.

I am chatting with my Mystress as i write this and she has informed me that she has been working on her blog since 4is this afternoon...wow is all i got to say. Mystress has such a skill for the written word that i look forward to reading the post and writing back on my Mystress's words.

Off i go to chat with my Mystress some more...

Waiting for my Mystress's words

Paladin

No comments: